Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Hah nice man! I think Brad is going to prove you wrong on this one. Let's hope so b/c we need something. I don't really want anything new so to speak. Just something along the line of EQ.. Looking forward to seeing who is on the team.

This game being a big hit could really change the direction of the market in regards to what projects get funded.
You are one optimistic mother fucker. You think he'll prove him wrong? Based on what? lol

gogojira_sl

shitlord
That's certainly the optimistic view, but the MMO market is a sea of shit so when you hear about something that you think might actually be worthwhile, it's hard not to get a little excited. It's got so long to go and who knows when it'll release, but I'll be keeping a close watch.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
That's certainly the optimistic view, but the MMO market is a sea of shit so when you hear about something that you think might actually be worthwhile, it's hard not to get a little excited. It's got so long to go and who knows when it'll release, but I'll be keeping a close watch.
So pretty much the same feeling we all get when we heard about any other mmorpg since 2001. Which you have defined as a sea of shit.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
So pretty much the same feeling we all get when we heard about any other mmorpg since 2001. Which you have defined as a sea of shit.
What's your point? The MMO scene has been a sea of shit for a long time, but I'll always have an interest in the genre for better or worse. If something comes along and captures my interest, I'll get excited. If the game comes out and is bad, I won't play it.

Unlike a lot of people who are into MMOs, my gaming habits don't live and die with the genre. I've definitely been wanting a good new MMO to get into, but the years or disappointment haven't been too harsh because I've got a shitload of other awesome games to play.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Let's see what info rolls out.. Like I said.. The team, tech, etc..when these so called new blood start stepping up and making games that appeal to me they will get my full support.. I don't see the point to write this project off so quick tho. That's just silly.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Let's see what info rolls out.. Like I said.. The team, tech, etc..when these so called new blood start stepping up and making games that appeal to me they will get my full support.. I don't see the point to write this project off so quick tho. That's just silly.
It's all about the benjamins (and management). Brad can pull it off if he gets the money and management other than himself. I will write it off if he starts NewCo with himself as CEO. That just can't end well.

Call it the difference between INT and WIS. Brad has a decent INT but showed a pretty low WIS score when he was running Sigil. ;-)

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ha looks like I'm playing the tank in this thread. Ill bite and say he's probably capable of leading a small team of devs.. Remember I'm also assuming he is most likely borrowing the EQN tech so a lot of the under the hood stuff would already be worked out. I have no way of backing these claims up. Just my opinion on what's going on. I'm also taking his addiction, reflection on VG, etc into consideration.. I don't see this situation the same as Sigil. It's not..

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tyen still at it.

rrr_img_44196.jpg

tad10

Elisha Dushku
I honestly think Tyen's gone schizo. Won't be long before his eqbrowser starts talking back too him.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Someone who tweets get on there and shit on Tyen for trying to represent the community with that handle. That's some bullshit. I'm still not 100% behind ditching the old site, but he's implying that he is all of us with that nonsense. Brad probably isn't current with our situation.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ha I thought about it but didn't want to shit up Brad's Twitter. Brad is aware of this site and this thread tho. I'm sure he lurks

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Someone who tweets get on there and shit on Tyen for trying to represent the community with that handle. That's some bullshit. I'm still not 100% behind ditching the old site, but he's implying that he is all of us with that nonsense. Brad probably isn't current with our situation.
you just read my mind.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Mind you, I actually like Tyen. He's cool. It's still a misrepresentation.
He was okay a few years ago. But he's really off his rocker with eqbrowser. I wasn't joking about him going schizoid. His obsession is beyond normal - also he basically destroyed fohguild forums.