Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
I wandered in places like Karnor and got shit like [bcolor=rgb(24, 24, 24)]Singing Steel Boots[/bcolor] upgrading hard earned raid shit on day 1.

Lol at replacing Imbrued Platemail boots with Singing Steel boots and 1) Not knowing Grey Suade from VP was the replacement, and 2) Not using Singing Steel boots periodically for a group levitate (Note: Hardly ever) and if so, re-equipping their planar boot after since that is what any bard who had a pulse did if they received the SSB's. (Hell, I cannot even remember if the boot had to be equipped to use the buff to levitate the group. Weren't these like jboots?)

I laughed. Next time it needs to be way more believable.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
The main argument here is that new content shouldn't shitcan all previous content. This is a good design philosophy.

Content is god in mmorpgs, why would you purposely remove past content by resets? It makes no sense form a logic standpoint. Especially in a game like WoW, where we had an expansion every 2 yrs to boot.

Great thing about EQ is even the oldest content had shit that was decent/good, non boe so you could sell it to noobs or keep it for twinkling an alt. Also unique items are what people clammer for, even just for the purpose of just obtaining it to say you have it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nah man he had full epic raid gear that he slaved away and then upgraded all slots in 3 hours after Kunark's release. Haven't you been paying attention, shitlord?

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users
USER RECEIVED AN INFRACTION FOR THIS POST
Someone post the info about crafting. Also the monk is going to be like the Vanguard disc, which is faptastic. All you whiny Brad haters are going to end up playing Vanguard after all! It is being reborn.

SS boots have no stats other than AC...
But it was high AC and they had clickies. Every good Bard in Kunark wore a full set of SS.

Qwerty,

What dungeons did level 20-40's go in kunark that were better than hhk, uguk, lguk, sola and solb?
There were no 20s-40s, everyone was high level by that point. Twinks and latecomers did it all in Kunark. Those places were empty, get over it, I am right.

can we threadban qwerty?

Where on the doll did my posts you don't have to read touch you?

Ok, spergy. It's not our fault that you're consistently wrong and then get mad when called out. As far as "thread they have no interest in", you're talking to a premier Kickstarter backer, son. Sit down and know your role.

The Kickstarter failed son, and if they had interest in this thread there wouldn't be 1900 pages of crap. You old farts have amnesia.

Q qwertyqweqwertwqert last warning. Keep splurging out with massive multiquotes and being retarded and you will be shawed until @Mario Speedwagon can certify you as not having donkey brains.

Suck

Q qwertyqweqwertwqert last warning. Keep splurging out with massive multiquotes and being retarded and you will be shawed until @Mario Speedwagon can certify you as not having donkey brains.

My

Balls

You

Alcoholic

Psychosis riddled

Piece

Of

Shit

Queer.

Lol at replacing Imbrued Platemail boots with Singing Steel boots and 1) Not knowing Grey Suade from VP was the replacement, and 2) Not using Singing Steel boots periodically for a group levitate (Note: Hardly ever) and if so, re-equipping their planar boot after since that is what any bard who had a pulse did if they received the SSB's. (Hell, I cannot even remember if the boot had to be equipped to use the buff to levitate the group. Weren't these like jboots?)

I laughed. Next time it needs to be way more believable.
Every Bard replaced their Imbrued with Singing Steel... Nab. VP came much later. The only exception to singing steel was firey ro stuff.

Nah man he had full epic raid gear that he slaved away and then upgraded all slots in 3 hours after Kunark's release. Haven't you been paying attention, shitlord?
This

• 4Salty

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Qwertycuck...

giphy.gif

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I was about to argue that multi-quoting people who are responding to you shouldn't be an infractionable offense, then qwerty had to go full retard with it.

Still, multi-quoting shouldn't be some sin. If ten people are talking to you, you shouldn't be forced to reply to only two or three if you don't want to.

• 5Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'd like the fine posters of the Pantheon thread to be aware we are currently investigating the mental health of one of our fine members posting in this thread. Be assured your shit posting safety is our primary concern and will try to come to a solution as soon as is humanly possible. Thank you for your business and Pantheon on!

• 4Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Still, multi-quoting shouldn't be some sin. If ten people are talking to you, you shouldn't be forced to reply to only two or three if you don't want to.
It should be used as a tool of necessity, not a tool of verbal-autistic-warfare.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Qwertycuck just broke. Rofl. Cannot maintain the Troll Facade. I expected better.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'd like the fine posters of the Pantheon thread to be aware we are currently investigating the mental health of one of our fine members posting in this thread. Be assured your shit posting safety is our primary concern and will try to come to a solution as soon as is humanly possible. Thank you for your business and Pantheon on!
I'm scared, daddy.

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
There were no 20s-40s, everyone was high level by that point. Twinks and latecomers did it all in Kunark. Those places were empty, get over it, I am right.

No idea what you're talking about. I was a latecomer to the game as I didn't start until the day before Velious launched at the end of 2000 but I went all over the place. By the time I was in my 20s, 30s and 40s, I bounced from UGuk to CoM to Kaesora to Dalnir to CC. Wherever I could find a group.

And while I always went with the idea of looting shit for myself as an upgrade, often it was simply at a chance to loot something that you could sell for plat to then save up for exactly what you wanted. I remember camping the named in Dalnir numerous times and winning a few of those Fighting Batons that were prized by the Monk population. Sold a few of those to eventually buy my first Yak.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users