Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Nah just some of the community members...Beck Atlar(sp?) returns would be epic though

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
That radio station is 90% other people's creations. Just like Pantheon!

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Who knows? Someone who would fork over $1000 for pre-alpha access is never going to post here.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Obviously server's up 24/7, how else are you supposed to make it to level 10 by 2019?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Louis

Trakanon Raider
How much are people "testing" alpha? Are they getting in on weekends? once-twice a month?
My info is 2nd hand but its something like being part of assigned testing groups for specific hours and dates. I believe the 2nd phase id coming up soon.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
@Convo

man-i-got-these-cheeseburgers.jpg

SJ0ZnV

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Kilsin and Tod Curtis are doing an interview on the Voices of Terminus stream this Monday at 6pm est. Tod does the AI for the game so I assume they'll go into that.

Twitch

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Kilsin and Tod Curtis are doing an interview on the Voices of Terminus stream this Monday at 6pm est. Tod does the AI for the game so I assume they'll go into that.

Twitch

“So we’re making this game and trying to relive the memories we have of EQ from 1999, so I’m trying to make the AI retarded as hell. It’s been a real challenge with all the advances in AI, pathing, scripting trying to make the mobs act as retarded as possible without having them become self aware and starting a digital revolution within the game world. It’s a fine line to walk but when you want to become one of the fallen you have to be willing to walk it.”

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user