Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
People know that Pantheon Radio is just a community thing right? It has no actual affiliation with Pantheon, just content created by some fans.

430DC0F9-4BD5-4D30-BBA2-51C3FAC3E82B.gif

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Didn't you just describe Everquest Next?

People will abuse all this AI shit. Pantheon doesn't have the budget for this shit and neither does anyone else. 100% don't care about some graph or what some Gavin Belson type says in front of some screen on a stage.

I don't know why I even wasted the effort stating the obvious.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Siliconemelons

Pally looks cool, hope the "dark knight" is given just as much love in their powers. In MMOs there is always a lot of undead places and giving innate added dps etc to pallys for undead is not as "situational" as it sounds.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Very impressed with the level of detail on abilities they are sharing on the class reveals. It definitely gives you a feel on how they will play and combos you can perform. Liking it a lot.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Knight’s Persuasion
You leverage your charismatic presence to persuade a target Humanoid to lay down their arms for the sake of peace. If successful, immediately ends combat and makes target Humanoid friendly towards you for a limited time. The higher your Charisma, the more likely a successful persuasion will occur. (Uses Wrath. If successful, restores the Wrath used and generates 1 Reckoning Point)

Paladin's essentially get Charm Humanoid? No shit.

I love the paladin archetype in just about every game, and it sounds like they nailed it for Pantheon. Hopefully they deliver!

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
Paladin's essentially get Charm Humanoid? No shit.

I love the paladin archetype in just about every game, and it sounds like they nailed it for Pantheon. Hopefully they deliver!

Sounds more like an in combat pacify / fading memories type thing? Not charm, but still nice.

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hold on a second! Five of the last six posts above were positive and optimistic for the game.

WTH happened to this thread?!

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I used to be really negative about this game, but lately it looks like it actually might end up coming out and being decent.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

wilkxus

<Bronze Donator>
I like the direction with evolving skills. Finally a a tentative glimmer of a hopeful hint that a playthrough Pantheons levels and content might be more than a boring grind through EQ/wow rewarmed.

+1 Joppa_VR Joppa_VR

(edit) also
NPC Dispositions widely applied and appropriately unpredictable,
Perhaps next stream might have something new to show gameplay wise Convo Convo ?

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users