Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
No chance. Women are way too insecure. Great in theory, but yeah.

Maybe neuralink will figure out how to add image layers ontop of our eyes without glasses.

Then she wouldn't even know.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So I haven't really read shit about this thread since it first was created. Anyone able to paraphrase some of what's happening with Pantheon? I think it comes out next year, but not 100% sure. Does it seem good? Anyone excited? What's this about VR?

Thanks for helping with my lazy.

• 1WTF
  • 1Worf

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
You haven't missed much. Game is coming along, slowly. They show the same dungeon in every video. Appears the graphics just got a boost, but it's difficult to tell since they only showed like three screen shots (no actual videos). On the plus side, the Fuzzy Troll brigade is gone, and some people who actually know what the fuck they're doing are helping to build the game. So who knows? Maybe this thing will actually be worth playing after all.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Well they have their chance to shine with no other MMOs worth a shit right now. You can't ask for a better opportunity.

Let's see how they do.

• 2Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule some people in here need the "it's still real to me damn it" medal
Maybe a Hopium Medal of some kind? I bet I could get lots of eligible people on that one.

Possible Hopium/I Want to Believe Medal:

I want to believe medal.png

• 2Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
This IS the perfect opportunity, Too bad this game is like years away still. Blizzard will probably drop some new MMO or some shit and deflate this company even further. LOL

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Maybe Brad will give Furor a call... who now looks like a 'queer eye for a straight guy' host.

fef5cf0f04304bdb7198427265185f48ebe4ea2e.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Bring in ol Jared as a boss mob. Think Emp Crush for all the low level noobs.

1543371163291.jpeg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user