Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Now who sounds like SJW libtards holding onto a decade long grudge to the point of spam posting a new game thread with hate? We get it Brad destroyed all your hopes and dreams get over it at least to the point of not having to remind people with a post a week about it.

A decade long grudge? Is that how long pantheon's been in development?

Or are you another faggot who forgot all the bullshit he pulled for this very game and thinks it's all just Vanguard hate?

It's only like 10% Vanguard hate, 80% legit pantheon hate, and 10% shithead white knighters like you who think a game that came out 20 years ago is more relevant than the last 2 complete fuckups he's managed since

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Now who sounds like SJW libtards holding onto a decade long grudge to the point of spam posting a new game thread with hate? We get it Brad destroyed all your hopes and dreams get over it at least to the point of not having to remind people with a post a week about it.

You haven't actually read this thread have you?

• 2Like

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
How am I a white knight? I just don't think its necessary to repeat the same shit 9 out of 10 posts. We get it you hate this guy for ruining what you hoped vanguard would be. I also have unfortunately read this thread in its entirety and its 90 % the same lol Brad drugs rofl. I don't think he will redeem himself nor do I even think he can at this point. I do hope for a good game in the end and I would like to you know go to a thread about said game and read something other than how badly Brad ruined lives every post. I mean you would think the majority of you would be bored of this shit by now. Why is there such a need to beat this particular dead horse? Brad is a joke we all know it and yet still some of us hope a decent game comes out in spite of his ass.

• 2Salty
  • 2Like
  • 1Repost
Reactions: 5 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
How am I a white knight? I just don't think its necessary to repeat the same shit 9 out of 10 posts. We get it you hate this guy for ruining what you hoped vanguard would be. I also have unfortunately read this thread in its entirety and its 90 % the same lol Brad drugs rofl. I don't think he will redeem himself nor do I even think he can at this point. I do hope for a good game in the end and I would like to you know go to a thread about said game and read something other than how badly Brad ruined lives every post. I mean you would think the majority of you would be bored of this shit by now. Why is there such a need to beat this particular dead horse? Brad is a joke we all know it and yet still some of us hope a decent game comes out in spite of his ass.

You're right. We're sorry. The shitposting must stop. The thread won't be updated until the next significant update Pantheon receives. See you in ~8 months.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Can’t buy a product that will never exist.

Brad says hold my beer.

are_you_in.png

• 2Worf

dizzie

Triggered Happy

This threads legendary and one of the boards greatest moments.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Judging by their animation quality standards, a tray of brownies could probably cover animations for 10 races at least.

Nonsense. Their race animations are free in the Unity Asset Store.

Zero dollars from brownie sales are required to add 10 more playable races of like quality.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Some of you guys don't know how to play Pantheon the forum game. You check in once every couple of months or so and see there has been fucking zero content to discuss since the game is the fucking Duke Nukem 3D of MMORPG's. So you post a few things to piss off the white knight faggots who are so delusional they believe this will be the 2nd coming and will give meaning to their pathetic life since they haven't had any enjoyment in their lives since EQ was released because their level of social skills haven't developed past that of a prepubescent child. They don't realize that an MMORPG no matter how shitty and old fashioned it might be will never help them develop past their forever alone status.

Meanwhile everyone else with even the most basic of critical thinking skills realize the level of scam being pulled on them and just sits back and laughs at this shit. They all shoot for the high score on the Pantheon forum game, which is earned between a combination of white knight salt and worfs from fallen gifs. I am pretty sure I have one of if not the top score in this. So suck is faggots, if there is ever any content to discuss we will discuss it but you dumb American Inventors can't even accept in over 6 fucking years of this games development there has been jack and shit beyond some fuzzy trolls.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

etchazz

Trakanon Raider

Well, you do have "Knight of the Realm" as your title...

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider

You also forgot to mention about stealing money aside from the rest.

1549892385417.png

• 4Worf
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 4 users

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
What part of"I don't think he will redeem himself nor do I even think he can." are you guys not getting. I am not on Brad or Pantheon's dick. I just simply don't see the point of shit posting in the MMORPG part of the forum the exact same cut and paste posts endlessly. If you are all so over this dude and not giving him money why post every day about it. The most eloquent form of bashing both Brad and Pantheon would be to let the thread die of its own accord/lack of updates. I don't think Brad is some great messiah now or ever before. I have no faith in him or any company he represents. I am not in disagreement with the majority of you. I would like to not have to leaf through piles of shit posting in the part of the forums that shouldn't really have it. Could you imagine this happening in any of the other MMORPG threads to this degree. If this is how this thread has to be then move it to where 99% repost/shitpost threads are supposed to be.

• 1Repost
  • 1Solidarity

xzi

Mouthbreather
What part of"I don't think he will redeem himself nor do I even think he can." are you guys not getting. I am not on Brad or Pantheon's dick. I just simply don't see the point of shit posting in the MMORPG part of the forum the exact same cut and paste posts endlessly. If you are all so over this dude and not giving him money why post every day about it. The most eloquent form of bashing both Brad and Pantheon would be to let the thread die of its own accord/lack of updates. I don't think Brad is some great messiah now or ever before. I have no faith in him or any company he represents. I am not in disagreement with the majority of you. I would like to not have to leaf through piles of shit posting in the part of the forums that shouldn't really have it. Could you imagine this happening in any of the other MMORPG threads to this degree. If this is how this thread has to be then move it to where 99% repost/shitpost threads are supposed to be.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Heheh. You are dealing with some seriously damaged people here. Expecting them to self reflect on their obsession with Brad is expecting the impossible. Just laugh at their key stone cops idiocy. It isn't going to change.

The falling gifs are fun though, so they aren't totally useless.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Shitting on Brad is one of the cornerstones of this board. Even if Pantheon is a massive success he'll still get shit here. He fucked a lot of people over. Don't worry though, he is a big boy and im sure he can handle the heat. If you can't, just do what he did and leave the forum. Problem solved.

I'm not really interested in participating in the perpetual roast. I do keep up on the thread though so it has its value.

Quick someone make a "leave brad alone" meme

• 2Like