Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

goishen

Macho Ma'am
I realize it's a little early for 4th of July Fallen... But fuckit.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
The latest update from May newsletter- “we have no updates and internally are shifting goalposts.”. Seems like things are moving along!

• 1Rimshot
Reactions: 1 user

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Well, while some fallen are trying to rise, some others find being fallen is enough:

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
The latest update from May newsletter- “we have no updates and internally are shifting goalposts.”. Seems like things are moving along!

View attachment 209556
I get more and more skeptical of this game and it's development every year.

It just feels like a scam that is praying on the desperation of those who long for a niche MMORPG like EverQuest in an industry that will never create another niche MMORPG because Wallstreet got involved in the gaming industry and demands all new games appeal to the large market share possible.

I mean, we know what we want. The industry knows what we want. The developers know what we want. The people with the purse strings will never give us what we want because what we want will only make them millions of dollars, and they will not settle for anything less than billions of dollars in profit.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Funny thing is though, as most games are now becoming MMO's (loosely), they're also becoming less and less what we want to play. (Anthem, Destiny, BF whatever). This is due to MTX, and this hasn't slowed them down at all. Money is a powerful motivator, and one that I don't think that box sales alone can win. This means, also, that "vote with your wallet" is no longer effective.

As long as there are whales out there, we're fucked.

zinc_turtle

Trakanon Raider
Maybe in Terminus, goalposts are like Mimics? "subject to change" means.. they can move?
Unlike, you know.. Earth. Where goalposts rarely, if ever, move. :emoji_thinking:

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
We need more gifs. New ones. We must take to the streets and film with our phones outside of San Francisco.

View attachment 209775

Why you posting broken shit?

Something about this gif really kills me. I watched my brother do something similar off a five foot drop off when we were kids. I remember it was a purple girls bike with a big banana seat and instead of hitting the brakes he just shot his legs straight and launched off the cliff like a retard. I was about pissing myself looking off the edge and he’s just a crumpled crying mess with a gay bike laying on him.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users