Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

xzi

Mouthbreather
So, serious though - has there been anything new at all lately? any dev streams? anything?

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
If by lately, yeah they unveiled Black Rock Keep three years ago. They fleshed out one wing of one dungeon and let streamers play in it once every six months.

40 devs hard at work.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

dizzie

Triggered Happy
That vid is a great example of why you want a kill switch tethered to the guy driving the boat. I've seen that video before and I've always wondered what the story behind it was and how those people ended up. Anyone know?

The gif makes it look way worse than it actually was, nobody was unconscious or anything afterwards.

Here's the footage the gifs taken from:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
So, serious though - has there been anything new at all lately? any dev streams? anything?

As far as we know it has been dirt bikes and smooth sailing this whole time.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
The gif makes it look way worse than it actually was, nobody was unconscious or anything afterwards.

Here's the footage the gifs taken from:

Shit it looks bad in both my man.

Info taken from the youtube comments:

This incident happened on the Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri on August 24, 2012. The boat was operated by Marvin "Tripp" Carter III, 48, of Memphis, Tennessee. Four of the seven people aboard this boat in this video suffered broken bones from the impact that occurred. Carter was identified and faced charges for the reckless operation of the boat. The woman in the green bikini is Wanda Hunsucker, 48, of Memphis. Her daughter, April Hunsucker, 24, in the pink bikini.

Homegirl in the green bikin is 48?!?!?! damn MILF.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Worst part about that video is that when you take sluts in bikinis out in a boat that usually means someone is getting laid. In this case Mr Marvin Carter III cock blocked everyone by giving the girls concussions.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

If any actual content is ever released all the shills and fanbois will be lining up to post "I told you so". You can tell them its vaporware 100 times and in the end you'll get this reaction.

tenor.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Like

dizzie

Triggered Happy
It could have been worse - I mean it's not pleasant but they lived to ride another boat another day..

Maybe they should join Brad in the dirt biking instead.

• 5Worf
  • 1Fal'len
Reactions: 5 users

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Worst part about that video is that when you take sluts in bikinis out in a boat that usually means someone is getting laid. In this case Mr Marvin Carter III cock blocked everyone by giving the girls concussions.

giphy.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Wonder if Pantheon will stick Release like this girl stuck her landing

(NSFW, broken ankles LOL)

FamousUnitedKakapo-size_restricted.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Rustled