Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Kay

Golden Squire
I haven't been to their board in years, what's the community like over there now? Seemed like a serious bunch last time from what I can recall with endless fucking posts about XP penalties and how the game should be impossible to solo.
It's not likely a fair assessment, but I peek once in a while out of morbid curiosity. It seems like a mix of an audience for Teletubbies and Barney, and a few people who are super serious about completely ridiculous things. 95% of the latter go to extremes to reinvent the wheel, with apparently no recognition that their ideas are 20 years old. The former think everything Pantheon will save the planet nevermind the genre, and that everything is and will always be perfect and going exactly to plan. In fairness, there's a teeny subset of fairly realistic people who aren't quite at the complete disillusionment stage yet. The rest are good for a laugh, or just rage that they're probably breeding somewhere.

zinc_turtle

Trakanon Raider
From today, on the official forums:
pantheon-no-alpha-in-2019.png
Looks like no Alpha in 2019. That should keep the ol' investment capital rolling in.. :rolleyes:

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
If you've had a bad day, or just feeling down, you can always count on the gifs in this thread to give you a chuckle!

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Video in article. I particularly loved the loud "DING!" when he gets hit.

For a second I thought he fucking leveled.

The truck's driver pulled over to the side of the road after 100 metres and blamed Bazarov for causing the incident.

@Araysar can be heard on the video remarking: 'Don't complain, it's your own fault. I was driving normally, bro!'

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Ding!
Reactions: 5 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I never understood bike riders on busy roads, don't these fools know they are one text reading driver away from death? They die and the drivers maybe get a ticket.

Everyone hates them here. They have bike lanes they don't use. They take up sidewalks and ride 5mph on the streets. I love the fact they are getting so butthurt about the electric scooters taking over their space.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Started reading the article, then read cyclist in russia.

No need to go further.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
That's not even the worst part. What kind of asshole decides to ride their bike during rush hour when everyone is trying to get home/to work? Let's congest traffic even more!

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
That's not even the worst part. What kind of asshole decides to ride their bike during rush hour when everyone is trying to get home/to work? Let's congest traffic even more!

That just seems like hobby cyclists to me. The kind in full spandex with shoes that lock into their pedals.