Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

If you squint on the first one you can almost see the moment he shits his pants mid flight.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Experience player housing in a living breathing world!

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Leap into action!

Ok
I’m done for now, sorry.

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
gender change is ingame, along with flagging for parking spots for the disabled;

rwj36bX.gif

• 6Worf
  • 1Ding!
Reactions: 6 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

Dunno why, but Imgur is absolute AIDs sometimes. I had to use media tags to see it. And even then it doesn't autoplay, and you have to click through.

Christ I hate Imgur.

EDIT: LOL, then it starts working in your quoted post, but not in the post itself. /boggle

1564792631815.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Dunno why, but Imgur is absolute AIDs sometimes. I had to use media tags to see it. And even then it doesn't autoplay, and you have to click through.
2/3rd of Giphy don't work either. You just have the presentation tool, but not the GIF itself.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user
People still all aroused when Brad announces a new game is something I do not understand....
Everquest was just a 3d skin on top of Sojourn / TorilMUD.
Then Vanguard was the joke of the century. I tried to play this one... My anus still bleeds.
Do you remember Brad telling Blizzard they should stay in the RTS arena and not try to compete in the MMO business ?
Do you remember him then designing a joke of a RTS as retaliation ? What a stupid prick.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users