Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Well, I'm surprised. I mean, hiring Smed again is one thing and I think that can work out for them eventually, but Ponytail is really out of touch.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Good God some of you are gullible as shit. Either that or I am for believing any of you actually believe that happened.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Good God some of you are gullible as shit. Either that or I am for believing any of you actually believe that happened.

I don't see the part where anyone posted they believed this. Am I missing it? All I see is a conversation about ponytails history at soe.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Why are people saying the gifs in this thread are fail gifs instead of fallen gifs. - the world is full of retards 😔

Become one of the fallen.

• 3Worf
  • 1Fal'len
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't see the part where anyone posted they believed this. Am I missing it? All I see is a conversation about ponytails history at soe.

Then yes, you’re missing it. Even asking if it was true or speculating how surprising that hire would be is proof enough to get the snowball rolling. And next thing you know, we’re six pages later with pop ins totally running with it. That’s just how life works here.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Then yes, you’re missing it. Even asking if it was true or speculating how surprising that hire would be is proof enough to get the snowball rolling. And next thing you know, we’re six pages later with pop ins totally running with it. That’s just how life works here.

Calm your tits faggot. There isn't anything else to talk about with this game so who gives a fuck if people go off on a tangent about a rumor. Its not like people were dropping out of pre-pre-pre-pre-Alpha phase 267 over it.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Calm your tits faggot. There isn't anything else to talk about with this game so who gives a fuck if people go off on a tangent about a rumor. Its not like people were dropping out of pre-pre-pre-pre-Alpha phase 267 over it.

It interferes with fallen GIFs, which is what this thread is for.

You dumbfuck fuck up.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
epic-fail.gif

Ogres AND underwater travel confirmed!

• 4Worf
  • 1Ding!
Reactions: 4 users