Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
My favorite part of MMOs is duoing with a competent friend and making two classes that have synergies work.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Soloing was always cool too when you could prove you could do something really badass by yourself.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
On my quest to find the ultimate Fal’len I happened upon an image of Brad himself taking input from his junior developers that pay him for the privilege of using their forum.

• 11Worf
Reactions: 10 users

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Hey bros, fellow fallen. Just checking in again, haven't received my beta invite yet. Did any of you get yours yet? Thought these were supposed to go out winter of 2015 but I still haven't got anything.

• 1Like
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 2 users

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just heard from an inside source that 8 new hires came straight from the laid-off EQ next team.

Rumor mill has it the Smokejumper is part of the newly onboard team. Anyone confirm?

dizzie

Triggered Happy
From what I have heard he is pretty much to blame for the EQ Next failure so if he has joined the team it doesn't raise my spirits.

When he joined the eq2 team was when the last ounce of creativity left the teams and the whole game became lets copy paste all the old zones and make fucking awful loot.

I think he did bring flying mounts in, but everything else was shit from that point on.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wait a minute. Are you guys saying that Ponytail just joined Visionary Realms? No fucking way.