Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
funny-gifs-best-gifs-animated-gifs-Baby-falls-in-rain.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
If Pantheon manages to be successful then the metaphor here is clearly that Brad = Fedor and FoH = Randleman. For those that don't know Fedor recovers from getting suplexed here and wins. Of course 9/10 times it wouldn't go that way and I dunno if I would call Brad a GOAT like Fedor is.

I guess what I'm saying is that if Brad were Russian he'd wear dad sweaters and hang out with Putin

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Professional wrestling is just a way for dudes who want cheesy soap opera type drama and oiled up men who slightly arouse their suppressed homosexual leanings to get both needs met without feeling emasculated for it.

So I suppose a fair metaphor for the typical pantheon loyalist, carry on.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That ain't professional wrestling bro. But, Ironically, its 'Pride' Fighting Championship.

No soap opera drama here. Just dudes trying to murder one another.

tumblr_mj4egvVay41ry1rm7o1_250.gif

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My bad dudes. I apparently fucked up almost as much as kickstarter supporters for this game.

• 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Rimshot
Reactions: 7 users

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
That ain't professional wrestling bro. But, Ironically, its 'Pride' Fighting Championship.

No soap opera drama here. Just dudes trying to murder one another.

tumblr_mj4egvVay41ry1rm7o1_250.gif

You know its serious when the ref is wearing a chest protector...

• 1Worf

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
If Pantheon manages to be successful then the metaphor here is clearly that Brad = Fedor and FoH = Randleman. For those that don't know Fedor recovers from getting suplexed here and wins. Of course 9/10 times it wouldn't go that way and I dunno if I would call Brad a GOAT like Fedor is.

I guess what I'm saying is that if Brad were Russian he'd wear dad sweaters and hang out with Putin
And don't forget, eat ice cream

1565738854696.png

• 1Like