Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

dizzie

Triggered Happy
There must have been quite a few complaints. They pulled the merchandise store and posted this:

ldaoray927q31.png

• 11Worf
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 12 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
You can only fuck your players assholes so hard until they get raw then you start to get complaints. Looks like they finally reached that point.

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
You can only fuck your players assholes so hard until they get raw then you start to get complaints. Looks like they finally reached that point.
I wonder if the people that bought any merchandise from them thinks they are special because they are the few that got something or if they realize they got fucked now.

Who knows... hey if those people that are spending bank on this game to play in the pre-alpha are enjoying it, more power to them. I just don't care anymore.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I wonder if the people that bought any merchandise from them thinks they are special because they are the few that got something or if they realize they got fucked now.

Who knows... hey if those people that are spending bank on this game to play in the pre-alpha are enjoying it, more power to them. I just don't care anymore.

When Pantheon is the #1 game in 2053 I'm going to sell my pre-alpha T-shirt for millions!

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Pantheon will be the first game developed over generations. The current devs will hand down the code base to their children when they depart so they can continue the dream of releasing before the new century.

• 12Worf
Reactions: 11 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Pantheon management sucks for not being able to pull 1/100th of the income Star Citizen has..

Both parties are selling vaporware, but its very clear which party is the superior vaporware vendor.

giphy.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

zinc_turtle

Trakanon Raider
On October 2, Brad post two dev diaries. First one. Second one.
Today, October 4th, he posted another one. Third one.

They're actually quite difficult to read, and all I can say is, that's literal.
As in, quite poorly written. It was pointed out on Reddit, but Brad needs an Editor, stat.
Remarkably, there were a few conflicting and illogical new nuggets in the soup of babble.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
On October 2, Brad post two dev diaries. First one. Second one.
Today, October 4th, he posted another one. Third one.

They're actually quite difficult to read, and all I can say is, that's literal.
As in, quite poorly written. It was pointed out on Reddit, but Brad needs an Editor, stat.
Remarkably, there were a few conflicting and illogical new nuggets in the soup of babble.

Thats pretty much always been his MO. Long winded idea posts, conversations with himself about intangible MMO nuances, and random tangents.

DickTrickle

Brad is such an out of touch dumbfuck. He thinks his team who can't produce one zone in full can keep up with the voracious content devourers (second post).

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
You all are going to look so fucking silly when this game pulls in a $billion+ world wide. After the massive launch, china will buy up half the company and it will just rain orc skeletons of cash

Last edited:
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

That post is super retarded. Some mix of lumie crazy, Vanessa verbosity, and lendarios shitty English.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thats pretty much always been his MO. Long winded idea posts, conversations with himself about intangible MMO nuances, and random tangents.

Kind of concerning, actually. Brad used to be a really good writer- cogent, clear, concise... Those posts are none of those things. Hope the dude is ok

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Kind of concerning, actually. Brad used to be a really good writer- cogent, clear, concise... Those posts are none of those things. Hope the dude is ok

When? Being honest I’ve never seen what you describe from him, but I only started reading anything he wrote during Vanguard. He was obviously over ambitious and out of his depth in that development too.

Was he more coherent way during his EQ years?

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
EQ years and early VG years. The guy was an intelligent, compelling writer, seriously. Maybe he still is and he's just drunk posting now, who knows?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
EQ years and early VG years. The guy was an intelligent, compelling writer, seriously. Maybe he still is and he's just drunk posting now, who knows?

Well his spelling isn’t bad so I wouldn’t guess alcohol. Probably high on something but not sure what. Vicadin doesn’t make you wordy and up all night rambling thoughts like those posts seem to be. We know it’s not Aderall as he doesn’t have much focus. Guessing he can’t afford coke so I’m going with coke‘s white trash cousin, Meth.

We should start a drug betting pool that pays off when this thing finally crashes and some bitter ex-employee writes their tell-all.