Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
This is still a steaming pile of shit that looks more likely to not be released at all, than be released in the next ten years.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Project gorgon, in 2015, was way more complete and polished than this seems to be, in 2019, with far more zones. this game has better graphics but that’s about the only positive it has over gorgon.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Maybe its time for a reboot and real kickstarter....

I think all that good will Kickstarter cash the first go around was due to Brad being involved and he has big fanbois. I’m sure they could get some sympathy cash out of trying to fulfill his vision but I doubt as much as the first time. Even though it failed, it failed with over $400k donated.

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
Sell it to Daybreak, shove some EQ lore in there, guest appearance by Fippy and Innoruuk, call it EQ3. Push it out the door half completed and we can re-experience Vanguard launch.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I can't believe you dipshits still think this is gonna happen. I bet 1/2 of you still believe in the fucking Easter Bunny too. It's shameful.

giphy.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sell it to Daybreak, shove some EQ lore in there, guest appearance by Fippy and Innoruuk, call it EQ3. Push it out the door half completed and we can re-experience Vanguard launch.

The sad thing is that you could honestly just remake the original EQ with new content and the old ruleset and it'd cost significantly less and likely recoup its cost and make a tidy sum. But, nowadays, if you don't make billions you're wasting your time.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Man if coach puts me in when this game releases I bet we could win worlds. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
nah

Take your normie shit to the normie boards

Brag about how cool and normal you are on gaming forums lol... whew..

Wait, aren't you the incel faggot that can't STFU abut that Chad thread?

Please don't tell me that you're also a pathetic loser that has so little to do in your life that you can afford to sit and game 40+ hours a week until you smell like a fat cabbies crotch.

Most of us were young enough 20 years ago that we could get away with it. If you're still poopsocking 20 years later then I'm pretty sure the problems with you

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Wait, aren't you the incel faggot that can't STFU abut that Chad thread?

Please don't tell me that you're also a pathetic loser that has so little to do in your life that you can afford to sit and game 40+ hours a week until you smell like a fat cabbies crotch.

Most of us were young enough 20 years ago that we could get away with it. If you're still poopsocking 20 years later then I'm pretty sure the problems with you

I said I'm married many times in that thread. You're real mad dude lol. Go battle for Azeroth!

Please tell us more about how you don't have any time and have so much going on. Oh I can't wait!

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I said I'm married many times in that thread. You're real mad dude lol. Go battle for Azeroth!

Please tell us more about how you don't have any time and have so much going on. Oh I can't wait!
Naw, man, you're the guy that seems to want to relive 1999 so badly. Tell us all about how you have so little going on in your adult life that you want to poopsock an MMO made in someones garage.

It's all pretty moot considering the game won't ever release, but I've never seen so many people want vaporware so badly. Brad literally just died but you won't give up the dream, LOL.

Tell us more about how we all need to support Pantheon because there's 'no other options'

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Yeah hey guys, I don't have much time cuz I'm doing all this cool adult stuff. Just thought I'd stop by the old elf board and letcha know.

Nice chatting with you mate, gonna go wax my beard and Battle for Azeroth.

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I get it ... they're not where they need to be. I just don't think showing off art assets and animations is the best way to measure progress. I want to see some depth and complexity happening.

The problem is lack of any real identifiable progress. Look at the Coh streams from two years ago and this newest one. Almost no real movement forward. They even talk about the same shit two years later. Let's talk about our cool elemental zone cockblocks and the perception system! We are cutting edge! No one gives a shit about depth and complexity if you can't SHOW progress which is most easily done by new zones. This shit is a farce. Only the most desperate and deluded aren't coming here for the falls. Here's the slow fall for the believers.

Eidt- the biggest problem is that they've built this as a demo of a game for 5 years and no one is biting or will. No major studio will put money into a simulator of a 20 year old game. Instead of fleshing out more, they have continued to try and polish a few zones. This game is abut 4 zones of work after 5 years and the easiest developer tools ever(Unity) to work with. It's just not going to get done.

Last edited:

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Big content reveal makes you mad don't it? Climbing mechanics are in. The Vision is coming to life again.

Your communist era of casual pixels for non-purists is being threatened. I understand you're upset that classic MMO gaming will not be destroyed by the borg. Don't even try to deny it. The lashing out over it is very telling.

Not all of us want to be part of the borg, but you can still be part of it.

I have some very important meetings to get to, very adult. I'll be back after the next major reveal.

• 2Picard
  • 2Worf
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 6 users