Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Pantheon support sure makes em rustled

Wonder why....

Brad's dead so it wasn't what they claimed

Hmmm!

We got one guy here who thinks Pantheon is just on paper and another few guys who think there's only 1 zone lol... you were saying something about flailing about? I called you on it first! For good reason!

Go back to bragging about not having time for MMOs, please

Nobody said it was just on paper. Learn how to read.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I can read all your "there should only be mmos for casuals" garbage dude, trust me. I've been reading it for thousands of pages. You and the WoWpals are incredibly rustled about this game. If you "didn't care" you wouldnt be flailing for thousands of pages about it (increasing in intensity as more dev streams reveal content)! You just wouldn't care or post! Or attack me for supporting it!

Go paint some happy WoW trees with your casual Bob Ross avatarin' ass, yikes.

Guy is sayin' there's no game! It will never come out! Then says he never said that. Get it together fella.

• 2Salty
  • 2WTF
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I can read all your "there should only be mmos for casuals" garbage dude, trust me. I've been reading it for thousands of pages. You and the WoWpals are incredibly rustled about this game. If you "didn't care" you wouldnt be flailing for thousands of pages about it (increasing in intensity as more dev streams reveal content)! You just wouldn't care or post! Or attack me for supporting it!

Go paint some happy WoW trees with your casual Bob Ross avatarin' ass, yikes.

Guy is sayin' there's no game! It will never come out! Then says he never said that. Get it together fella.
This is the funny part.

None of us are rustled in the slightest. This thread has been more entertaining than any MMO I've ever played. We have no emotional attachment to this game ever coming out, and no issue with mocking this game (as is deserved). Whenever I see a new post by whoever happens to the be the current Pantheon white-knight, I can't wait to see what mental gymnastics we'll see, or whatever hyperbolic histrionics will be on display.

Now we're just enjoying pushing your buttons, because we know you can't help but sperg out in response. Maybe doing so will help pass the time until Pantheon releases?

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Nirgon, stop reading incel shit, it's making you retarded.

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
People calling me unhinged after flailing for thousands of pages about a game they "don't care about" .... saying I'm being retarded lol wew.

And yes this retarded thread is very entertaining, with you guys providing thousands of pages of said retarded entertainment.

The rustle is undeniable, despite your denial, I have thousands of pages of proof. You more than care about this not coming out. It's not about hating Brad, it's weird.

Where's the thousands of pages crying about WoW? :) Oh they don't exist.

Now THAT'S not caring.

So a question:
Why are you so hostile to people excited about the game coming out?

Likely answer:
You dont want it to release.

Followup question:
Why?

Likely answers:
1. You've doubled down too many times saying it won't come out and don't want to be wrong.

2. You have a vested interest in the game not coming out, such as, you don't have the time for it so you won't be able to be top dog in it. Therefore, you'd rather it didn't come out at all.

3. For some ODD reason you want every game release to be on rails, brainless, forgettable trash

Now we're just enjoying pushing your buttons

Brad is mashin' ur buttons from the grave dude, there's thousands more pages of hating on a game "you dont care about" to come. You come here to flail in frustration about development continuing, whether or not I post (easily proven from history). Laughin' my ass off at ur circle jerk of tears about this game being developed.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Damn, dude, you're becoming Pantheon's very own hodj/Vanessa. Someone post the Michael Jordan "Stop it!" gif

Brad is mashin' ur buttons from the grave dude, there's thousands more pages of hating on a game "you dont care about" to come. You come here to flail in frustration about development continuing, whether or not I post (easily proven from history). Laughin' my ass off at ur circle jerk of tears about this game being developed.

You're dumb. This is a win-win for me. If it gets released? Great. Maybe it will be worth playing, maybe not. If it doesn't? Well...I got some laughs out of you blindered knuckleheads.

I even kind of HOPE it releases, if for no other reason than there's going to be a group of drunken shitposters trolls and griefers from here, rolling around the game looking for dumb shit to do until it gets boring. And I'll be looking to get in on that.

Except...there's like a 0.5% chance of the game releasing. 1%, tops. And you know that's the God's honest truth.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I hope it comes out, I need another game to play for 45 - 60 days till we run out of shit to do (casually) and then wait a few years for the expansion (based on their current rate of development).

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Damn, dude, you're becoming Pantheon's very own hodj/Vanessa. Someone post the Michael Jordan "Stop it!" gif

You're dumb. This is a win-win for me. If it gets released? Great. Maybe it will be worth playing, maybe not. If it doesn't? Well...I got some laughs out of you blindered knuckleheads.

I even kind of HOPE it releases, if for no other reason than there's going to be a group of drunken shitposters trolls and griefers from here, rolling around the game looking for dumb shit to do until it gets boring. And I'll be looking to get in on that.

Except...there's like a 0.5% chance of the game releasing. 1%, tops. And you know that's the God's honest truth.

I never planned on playing this game if it ever releases but drunken trolling with douchebags from here for a few nights does sound like a good time.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Brad is mashing their buttons posthumously lol...

The guys who brag about not having time for MMOs continue to attack this game's supporters and wildly flail anytime another dev streams shows progress.

Rustled for thousands of pages now. With hundreds of pages between a post from me or not at times. So no, this is another delusion of yours that you only post to get me going. It's gone on for a few hundred pages at a time with nothing said by me. Checkmate, casual sirs. *knocks over rustled casual king*

I'll continue to watch this thread and laugh at ya. Imagine if I had hundreds of posts crying about how much I hated WoW like these guys rage about a game they're not even gonna play.

Last edited:
  • 1GreNeg
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
giphy.gif

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am
With hundreds of pages between a post from me or not at times. So no, this is another delusion of yours that you only post to get me going. It's gone on for a few hundred pages at a time with nothing said by me.

Wow, full of yourself, huh?

Psychologists have a name for that, it's called narcissism at best, solipsism at worst.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I just think bragging about not having time for MMOs on an MMO thread is weird too.

They're the ones who are obsessed with this thread, apparently to target me.... and yet there's hundreds of pages at times without a post from me.... where they're flailing around/hating....

There's a term for this! Being an obsessed weirdo and a hater!

• 2Like
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 2 users

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Y’all need to stop being baited by nirgon. I come to this thread to see gifs of people nearly/possibly die from being stupid, (and so far 100% tranny dick free), and not for pantheon news. stick to your guns folks!

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users