Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm

What they've shown so far, it's worth a purchase for me. I would at least support the design philosophy in that regard. However, I do agree that the blue hue in everything they show needs to be toned down substantially. If I had a design choice in that particular zone above, I would bring down the blue filter. Subtract several natural lighting points so the zone comes out darker, enough so that without a light source of your own - if you failed some of those jumps / fell off a climb or cliff - that you wouldnt know where you would be landing until you actually land. I skimmed through the video, but I never saw anyone sliding. But if thats not there, then its already -10dkp for the zone. But yes, just make it like Ice zones of the past and encourage the idea that its a "treacherous" zone to traverse, much less fight in.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Good stuff DDrac

I will also not be purchasing an impossible whopper, seeing the new Star Wars/Terminator (Feminator) or playing the next WoW expansion

This is the world they want everyone to normalize and live in

I, for one, reject their cuckery and support classic hardcore MMO gaming

• 1WTF
  • 1GreNeg
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Blue is the new brown. This could tur... make MMOs great again!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Brad is mashing their buttons posthumously lol...

The guys who brag about not having time for MMOs continue to attack this game's supporters and wildly flail anytime another dev streams shows progress.

Rustled for thousands of pages now. With hundreds of pages between a post from me or not at times. So no, this is another delusion of yours that you only post to get me going. It's gone on for a few hundred pages at a time with nothing said by me. Checkmate, casual sirs. *knocks over rustled casual king*

I'll continue to watch this thread and laugh at ya. Imagine if I had hundreds of posts crying about how much I hated WoW like these guys rage about a game they're not even gonna play.

This thread mostly consists of gifs of people falling, moz sticks, this is gonna rocks and fuzzy trolls.

Nobodies rustled about Pantheon.

tenor.gif

• 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
This thread mostly consists of gifs of people falling, moz sticks, this is gonna rocks and fuzzy trolls.

Nobodies rustled about Pantheon.

View attachment 240123

Yeah just a few people who are rabidly defensive of WoW that gang up on anyone who says something positive about this game.

Imagine if we did that in the WoW thread for thousands of posts.

• 1GreNeg
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Who is being defensive of WOW?

[citation needed]

He doesn't seem to be all there when it comes to reading comprehension so I'm guessing he took my post about people actually playing wow to be a defense of it, and not what it was: pointing out that not only did it actually release, it is well enjoyed by many. Both things that Pantheon doesn't seem like it will ever achieve.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
This is a ways back but I brought up how bad the legendary system was.

I noted there was a cap after 2 legendaries. Blizztard Entertainment first denied this. Then, during that stage of denial, I mentioned they were completely randomly assigned as far as which you got and some would triple your dps while others were /arguably were worse than epics. I was told to grind more and I was clueless.

Then it turned out Blizztard (and some of you ding dongs who are probably "quest script engineers" there or something) didn't know their own game (I quit after this) and there was indeed a cap on legendaries. The thread went on to ignore this ever happening, and people stroking WoW and babbling about how they loved regrinding artifact power after finding out many of the specs they chose were worthless (billion dollar company with shit not even remotely tested, WOW).

I never played WoW again after this, realizing it was a total joke.

In b4 I wasn't 2k+ in 8 arena seasons, many of which were 2300+ while I witnessed the barely mythic mongrel fest of a guild here. Furor would be cringing.

For the above reasons mentioned and those previous, you guys are wildly flailing about this game and even more so when new content is revealed.

WoW is the McDonalds of MMOs and you continue to point to it like it is the best thing ever. I only go into a McDonalds to take a piss on road trips, and almost never go into the WoW thread to post for similar reasons. You're all over this one, flailing away for years now. The rustle is palpable in it, the reasons are fairly obvious.

Brad has become better at posthumous rusting (2284)

Last edited:
  • 1GreNeg

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
So after all of the mudslinging, it turns out you were deeper into WOW that most of us were, but you attack everyone else for being WoW-homers because...WoW triggered you so badly that you have MMO induced PTSD? And now you think anyone who isn't pro-Pantheon must be pro-WoW?

Fucking lol.

Dude came out the other side as a legitimate MMO zealot.

• 5Like
  • 4Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 9 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
McDonalds MMO for casuals.

Yayyyyyy!

Better? Cool.

(WoW triggered PTCringeD. Here ya go defending it by attacking me again instead of acknowledging how much of a fuck up that system was and how it proved they got no idea wtf was going on nor did you guys.)

• 1GreNeg

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
So after all of the mudslinging, it turns out you were deeper into WOW that most of us were, but you attack everyone else for being WoW-homers because...WoW triggered you so badly that you have MMO induced PTSD? And now you think anyone who isn't pro-Pantheon must be pro-WoW?

Fucking lol.

Dude came out the other side as a legitimate MMO zealot.

Have you noticed how you and your fellow circle jerkers get super hostile and personally attack anyone who supports this game or points out flaws in WoW? It's very telling.

• 1GreNeg

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Have you noticed how you and your fellow circle jerkers get super hostile and personally attack anyone who supports this game or points out flaws in WoW? It's very telling.

Have you noticed how blind fanboys get upset at their stupidity being pointed out and overreacting by applying some stupid theory as to why they're being "attacked" instead of stopping to look at the obvious flaws in their arguments?

You keep calling this nonexistent game "better" which is objectively false. It needs to actually release for it to even qualify as being potentially better.

That you're willing to defend a game that has not even released indicates how delusional you are about this. You have absolutely no clue as to what this game is or how it plays, yet you call it "better". Think about that.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
This is a ways back but I brought up how bad the legendary system was.

I noted there was a cap after 2 legendaries. Blizztard Entertainment first denied this. Then, during that stage of denial, I mentioned they were completely randomly assigned as far as which you got and some would triple your dps while others were /arguably were worse than epics. I was told to grind more and I was clueless.

Then it turned out Blizztard (and some of you ding dongs who are probably "quest script engineers" there or something) didn't know their own game (I quit after this) and there was indeed a cap on legendaries. The thread went on to ignore this ever happening, and people stroking WoW and babbling about how they loved regrinding artifact power after finding out many of the specs they chose were worthless (billion dollar company with shit not even remotely tested, WOW).

I never played WoW again after this, realizing it was a total joke.

In b4 I wasn't 2k+ in 8 arena seasons, many of which were 2300+ while I witnessed the barely mythic mongrel fest of a guild here. Furor would be cringing.

For the above reasons mentioned and those previous, you guys are wildly flailing about this game and even more so when new content is revealed.

WoW is the McDonalds of MMOs and you continue to point to it like it is the best thing ever. I only go into a McDonalds to take a piss on road trips, and almost never go into the WoW thread to post for similar reasons. You're all over this one, flailing away for years now. The rustle is palpable in it, the reasons are fairly obvious.

Brad has become better at posthumous rusting (2284)
Get the fuck out of here you faggot casual wow fanboy. You wouldn't know what a hard game is, faggot wow loser. Go back to your care bear faggot mcmmo and leave the real gamers in the Pantheon thread. Fucking lame ass poser. I bet you didn't even play eq, blizztard. Go suck on mommy acticunt's teat you life having wowcuck.

• 11Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 11 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
This is Nirgon ambushing us every 6 months when he gets bored of the fallen posts.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Luv dis thread, gonna be even better after Pantheon launch

nonexistent game.

Think about that.

K, thought about it :}. Dom is definitely my favorite Blizztard!

This is Nirgon ambushing us every 6 months when he gets bored of the fallen posts.

1577687763745.png

I willed this imaginary image from a game that doesn't exist into being, and ambushed you with it.

Last edited:
  • 1GreNeg