Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
The more I think about it the more I cringe. Dreadlands has a cool hilly area, monster camps, mage spires, ruins, and a really cool keep dungeon in the middle of it with challenging boss monsters throughout. South karana has a cool elevated aviak area, centaur camps, a hermit hut, and undead ruins plus a cool dungeon in the middle of it too. In fact, qeynos hills has a hilly area (plus a lake!) with guard towers, undead ruins...

Good job! You just listed multiple zones!

Progress for this thread.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
They have said, they will continue development, who knows how much is actually done of what Brad wanted, vs what they can do without him. Wait and see.

Welp, considering they no longer have the babbling fool spurting out nonsensical stuff, I would hypothesize that they have a much greater chance of getting the game out.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Wait and see.

That's the slogan of Pantheon.

caminadora_06.gif

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I've seen Star Citizen and Pantheon (highly anticipated non WoW/clone MMOs) called vaporware on these forums yet have also seen them streamed and played on Twitch.

What is happening?

Is this Roberts guy involved with Star Citizen proven to be a coke head? Is he just being attacked for not being muh Kotick? Thanks for your attention to this matter.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I've seen Star Citizen and Pantheon (highly anticipated non WoW/clone MMOs) called vaporware on these forums yet have also seen them streamed and played on Twitch.

What is happening?

Is this Roberts guy involved with Star Citizen proven to be a coke head? Is he just being attacked for not being muh Kotick? Thanks for your attention to this matter.

Perhaps you're right, star citizen is expected to release its single player shit later this year at long last, so maybe pantheon just needs literally hundreds of millions of dollars too!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Well we are finally on the same page about multiples zones at least.

We will get there on "vaporware". I know it. You're a bright fella otherwise and this hate anything that isn't WoW or a clone phase will fade. I'll be here.

Still looking for reasons that anyone who isn't Kotick is a drug addict/coke head.

• 1Tiresome

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
For the time and financial investment in Star Citizen, what they've produced doesn't look very impressive in that context. Additionally, they've been super heavy on the paid in game items, to the extent if it ever does release, I don't see how it isn't a serious pay to win game.

• 1Worf

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well we are finally on the same page about multiples zones at least.

We will get there on "vaporware". I know it. You're a bright fella otherwise and this hate anything that isn't WoW or a clone phase will fade. I'll be here.

Still looking for reasons that anyone who isn't Kotick is a drug addict/coke head.

We are not on the same page about multiple zones. You were talking about how awesome the pantheon zone is because it has all these things in it, and I pointed out that eq has numerous examples of a single zone with just as much... but eq had many such zones.

Star citizen is vaporware. It's miraculously managed to acquire such an absurd amount of funding though that it may just drop some content, a literal decade later. Being comparable to that game that is so bloated, overfunded, and mismanaged that even forbes ripped into it is NOT a compliment!

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Pantheon has multiple zones. The tower, the "too blue ice cave" etc. Case closed on the "game only has one zone they keep showing" confusion you guys keep trying to spread. You gotta let that one go, no clue why you're trying to correct me on this or whatever you're doing.

Along with Star Citizen, both are things people can log into and make characters. I've seen them streamed doing so. It wasnt an illusion.

They exist despite whatever in God's name y'all are going on about in here denying it.

Why do you guys insist the Star Citizen guy is a coke head? Because he isn't Bobby Kotick? Why don't you call him one too? I don't see why you would say it about one but not the other and would like to know the reason.

Last edited:
  • 1Tiresome

dizzie

Triggered Happy
I don't think we can compare Pantheon to Star Citizen, aside from the fact that both games are vapourware and have morons for fans.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Name a Brad game that didn't launch.

I'm sure he had a shove whatever we have out the door plan and went through that much with them a few times.

Gonna be a long four years of arguin with a "it launched but we think it sucks and some things are incomplete, so it was never finished and thus is still vaporware" ending. That is my prediction.

The fact some of you finally admit there's more than one zone, after the mental gymnastics of admitting it but still trying to correct me on that is substantially marked progress.