Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Thanks for your prediction bud, definitely holds more weight than anyone else's prediction.

Fuckin Nerdstradamus over here

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Brad had started work on WarWizard 2 but gave it up for the EQ opportunity.

Confirmed vaporware producer.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Incorrect.

That's currently in development, not failed, not out of funds or the team disbanded.

A valid example would be StarCraft: Ghost.

You said "didn't launch"

This didn't launch.

And why do you keep bringing up blizzard related stuff? You seem a little obsessed. Stop being such a blizzard fanboy.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Considering what they were vs what they became, it is indeed pretty horrible. A Titan of horrible, if you will. A Ghost of it's former self. It was a terrible loss for me seeing what it has become.

I just figured I'd keep pinching that nerve with the blatant allegiances here, and the circle jerk being so blindly anti-alternative to it all.

But "HD remakes" and ruining/retconning the great classics, if that's what makes you happy...

• 1Worf

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
05-funny-gif-242-dog-falls-into-pool.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Hoping Pantheon doesn't end up like Project Titan or StarCraft Ghost (which had WAY more money and resources otherwise). If it at least turns out like Vanguard, I'll be happy.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am
The game's graphics are so bad right now, you've already got people asking for a HD-Remaster before this thing even hits alpha.

• 9Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users