Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
So Joppa is creative director, "thieving fuzzy troll man" is dead.

Why you still hating so hard? By your own accounts, wouldn't the game be better off?

• 1Repost
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
giphy.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
So Joppa is creative director, "thieving fuzzy troll man" is dead.

Why you still hating so hard? By your own accounts, wouldn't the game be better off?
How is posting fallen gifs hating? You have some strange concepts of what constitutes hate.

I have my theories.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
How does constantly hating on the game equate to hating on the game???

lol, whew

Dont forget the hostile reactions to people supporting it either, which you're doing right now...

You're very delusional my friends!

• 1Worf
  • 1Repost

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I don't post gifs of people falling down because they are funny. Not because I'm hating on the game. It's become part of the culture. Accept it, enjoy it, or get outraged about it.

Either way...

giphy.gif

• 2Like

DickTrickle

How does constantly hating on the game equate to hating on the game???

lol, whew

Dont forget the hostile reactions to people supporting it either, which you're doing right now...

You're very delusional my friends!

Asking questions is hostile? Whew. I just don't understand the circuitous route your mind takes to think that posting comical gifs is hating on the game. It's about a 1 on a scale of 10 when it comes to "hate" and yet it's practically the Holocaust to you.

Dirk is right. Fallen gifs are simply a part of the forum culture now. I bet most people have mild feelings about this game, except for you, a fanatic. As to why, well, I have some theories.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

DickTrickle

I'm waiting for Negron to share his theories first. As to why he doesn't, well, I have some theories.

Also, him and other haters need to realize this is the premiere place for falling gifs on the internet. Is there really any one location where so many high quality falling gifs can be found (that isn't an image/gif repository)? We should really get Trump to designate this thread as a national monument at the very least.

source.gif

• 6Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Whew ... they are mad about Pantheon development. A whole new level of derangement.

• 1Repost
  • 1Seriously?