Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
giphy.gif

Good gif

nvm, its not a real person

Is it possible to derail the pantheon thread? I didn't think so, but Nirgon is making the impossible possible

thanks for believing in me

i try to set the bar high

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
Stop by for the fun gifs, skip over the Orange King-like adderall fits from one of the locals.
Guarantee that when this "game" becomes a dead fly on the bug zapper, ppl would still be coming here to post funny fail gifs.
But if someone wants this to be their narcissistic charge with each post gif.....

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I apologize to anyone upset at me for excessively feeding our resident fal'len troll.
horse-eating.gif

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
You're all incredibly asshurt about this game, I think its hilarious how hostile you get about it

This used to be a community that appreciated classic MMOs, now its a gang of casual mmo worshippers who attack the enthusiasts

• 4Picard
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You're asshurt about your wrong perception of others' asshurt. That's horse cock in your ass level of asshurt.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
How to make this thread's hostile crusaders gang up on ya in 2 easy steps

Step 1 - support Pantheon
Step 2 - make fun of failed nu-Blizzard title

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I just like falling gifs. I genuinely don't care about this game. What level of butthurt am I?

UvV2Qw.gif
You don't get it. By posting in this thread you suck blizzard cock 24/7 and pray every night that Pantheon fails. There's no other explanation possible.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I just like falling gifs. I genuinely don't care about this game. What level of butthurt am I?

UvV2Qw.gif

You're merge your psionic energy with a salt shaker to form an archon in order to defend blizzard's honor levels of mad.

MARION-BARBER-FLIP.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users