Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
giphy.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
I personally just come here for the gifs, hasnt gotten old for me yet. Dont think the game will ever release and I'm completely fine if that's the case. Also quit EQ around POP so idk what that's even like anymore. I wish I had time to sink into an MMO at this point, but chances are it wouldn't be Pantheon anyway.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I personally just come here for the gifs, hasnt gotten old for me yet. Dont think the game will ever release and I'm completely fine if that's the case. Also quit EQ around POP so idk what that's even like anymore. I wish I had time to sink into an MMO at this point, but chances are it wouldn't be Pantheon anyway.

Saddest part is, even if the game does release, it won't be nearly as much fun as this thread...

• 4Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 7 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
The game has a climbing mechanic right? They should take inspirtation from the thread and have really over-the-top falls involved with failed skill checks.

• 3Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
The game has a climbing mechanic right? They should take inspirtation from the thread and have really over-the-top falls involved with failed skill checks.

If they don't do something like this they will have missed a golden opportunity. I'm serious.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Saddest part is, even if the game does release, it won't be nearly as much fun as this thread...

Also, they won't be able to pump out content to fast enough to sate their users. Vanguard already had this problem and it was in the hands of a much better equipped suitor.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

Man my dad worked with a guy who was working some roofing. They had a bunch of trash at the bottom of the ladder so he just hopped off the last 5 feet to the side. He didn’t see the shovel stuck in the ground and he landed right on it, it tore through his jeans and underwear and the handle went about two feet up his ass.

The ambulance came and they couldn’t remove it there or fit him comfortably in the ambulance so he had to ride to the hospital in the back of a pickup with a shovel sticking out of his asshole.

My dad asked him if they attached the red flag to the end for safety 😂

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Because the fallen gifs originated with this thread. Why would it be in another thread?

Which brings us back to the spamming of this thread with them and the obsession. You could do it elsewhere, you're hyper fixated on this game.

Wait, what game? I thought it doesn't exist?