Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Which brings us back to the spamming of this thread with them and the obsession. You could do it elsewhere, you're hyper fixated on this game.

Wait, what game? I thought it doesn't exist?

The fallen gifs are basically disconnected from the game at this point but they originated from them. So that's why it's in this thread. It's not hard to understand. I'm pretty sure you have autism at this point because you cannot understand these basic ways a forum or the internet works. Like Dom said, you don't understand memes.

But that's okay, you'll get your revenge when Pantheon launches and is a great game. RIGHT?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Another great post illustrating my point.

Whew.

You continue to deny the obvious, then prove my point every post.

This game being funded and development continuing for it has got u fucked up lol.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

goishen

Macho Ma'am
It made me appreciate falling humor again. And man, are we gonna laugh you if the game doesn't come out.

4a1227b83cbffc0a579580b95caf764b.jpeg

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
And man, are we gonna laugh you if the game doesn't come out.

Yes, I've established you don't want it to come out. But you won't answer why.

Brad isn't it anymore. So.....? It's something you won't admit? That's what I'm thinking.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
I'm actually more optimistic about the game coming out now. They don't have to deal with those fucking retarded promises that Brad kept throwing out. Will the game ever see the light of day? I have serious doubts about that, too. Brad fucked the kickstarter route not once, but twice. Brad was still stuck in the early aughts, where Angel Investors are growing on trees. Now, you have to have a good idea and pretty hefty slice (about 3/4 of your game) to get funding. Add this to Brad's fucktarded promises ("We're gonna have a world that's so much bigger than this."), and you've got a game that nobody will touch.

There's a point where no matter how much you love a project, it's time to leave it alone. I think the programming team has reached that point.

Last edited:

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Convince me to hate this unreleased game as much as you with our lack of options besides emulated EverQuest servers.

I'll reach across the aisle with saying theres a chance it could fail, but more likely whatever they manage to get done will be released. People will play it due to a lack of options and fund them finishing and fixing things.

Given this is the most likely scenario, both sides win. I get to be happy and play my dark myr wizard and you get to spam away about how much of a total failure it is.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Convince me to hate this unreleased game as much as you with our lack of options besides emulated EverQuest servers.

I'll reach across the aisle with saying theres a chance it could fail, but more likely whatever they manage to get done will be released. People will play it due to a lack of options and fund them finishing and fixing things.

Given this is the most likely scenario, both sides win. I get to be happy and play my dark myr wizard and you get to spam away about how much of a total failure it is.

if Pantheon releases, would you say it will be the number one priority in your life at that time?