1580258785688.png

1580258857770.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
once again, the hostility lol.

and no - but my point has been proven endlessly now. ty.
You're pretty delicate. Is a stiff breeze hostile too? I guess asking any question or making any kind of inference is supremely hostile. You were the one calling people with lives as loser casuals (not at all hostile, I guess) so I figured you would really put your all into this game. Won't you at least poopsock this for a few months (or weeks/days as the available content allows)?

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
I feel a change in target of the fall/fail gifs...............its almost like its no longer intended towards it original focus.

giphy.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
I'm actually more optimistic about the game coming out now. They don't have to deal with those fucking retarded promises that Brad kept throwing out. Will the game ever see the light of day? I have serious doubts about that, too. Brad fucked the kickstarter route not once, but twice. Brad was still stuck in the early aughts, where Angel Investors are growing on trees. Now, you have to have a good idea and pretty hefty slice (about 3/4 of your game) to get funding. Add this to Brad's fucktarded promises ("We're gonna have a world that's so much bigger than this."), and you've got a game that nobody will touch.

There's a point where no matter how much you love a project, it's time to leave it alone. I think the programming team has reached that point.
Did I miss the second Kickstarter?

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Am I the only one who hated the name of this game from the jump? I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm eternally grateful for the endless lulz we've shared thanks to its name, but Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen is a shitty name.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Am I the only one who hated the name of this game from the jump? I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm eternally grateful for the endless lulz we've shared thanks to its name, but Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen is a shitty name.
Everything about the lore and naming has felt very amateur. I think fantasy is hard to get right and not feel sophomoric.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Woke up this morning so full of rage hoping this game never comes out. Then I remembered this thread full of all my friends who also are so hateful towards this game and I feel better now in their company .

I am also comforted knowing that blizzard is the best.

falling.gif

• 8Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users