Gask

Silver Baron of the Realm
giphy (23).gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
U guys need to slow your roll. So much activity in here it’s cutting into my FSRP time. I’ve already got arpgs, two mmos , some hentai and politics to follow I can’t squeeze in much more without losing skmetginf

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Haha, what the hell was the chick on the ground doing reaching between her legs?

Seems like she sees the woman stumble on the table, as she falls she tries to help her but is drunk possibly and ends up just grabbing the bottoms of her legs. They all look like they've been having a good time and have had a few drinks.

Bet it knocked the wind out her sails hitting the chair like that, all her body weight went into that one corner post (ouch).

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yea well that probably saved her from breaking her neck. That gif is ridiculous. The broad was falling head first and backwards off that table and she didn't even try to save it with her arms.

A truly A+ falling gif

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
She looks to be staff trying to clear something off the table behind the dancer, but she starts using her left arm and then switches to the right

Khane

Got something right about marriage
She looks to be staff trying to clear something off the table behind the dancer, but she starts using her left arm and then switches to the right

I thought the same thing until I saw her shoes.

• 1Like

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Also looks like someone's house rather than a restaurant. There's a trampoline in the garden and most restaurants frown upon you dancing on the tables.

Doubt she was a waitress, maybe it was her house and she was just clearing shit off the table or something.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
So I'm going to guess that it's an iPhone on the table, and the woman reaches for it to protect it from the dancer. The reason for the left arm moving in is to place a hand on the dancer to let her know she is there, - which is something people commonly do when moving past someone they're comfortable with, though more on the shoulder - and the dancer gets tangled up on it.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

Screenshot_20200203-014107.png

There's definitely something to all of this, something about the Brikker types. Interesting.

:)

• 7Salty
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users