Gask

Silver Baron of the Realm
m3mdqpgtm5p21.gif

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Some kind of a brain bug is what is goin on there lol. Very rustled by development of classic style MMO.

Why are some people so hostile about this game coming out? Looking for answers.

Last edited:
  • 3Salty
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
We're hired mercenaries sent by Activision to shut down this amazing game. We know this game, if it is to release, will absolutely demolish us and completely upend the industry. We must do everything we can to kill it or everything is lost.

Now that I've shared my secret, I expect to receive two orcs to the back of the head. Fight the good fight, Nirgon Nirgon !

• 7Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
You really do seem to have something against people playing this game or being excited to do so.

Crazier conspiracies have turned out to be true.

I'll keep an eye on developments here.

• 1Brony
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You really do seem to have something against people playing this game or being excited to do so.

Crazier conspiracies have turned out to be true.

I'll keep an eye on developments here.

By posting falling gifs? Yeah, that's our number one weapon. It really strikes at our foes with great fury. We focus groupped to find the most hateful, damaging thing possible, and lo and behold, posting falling gifs on an internet forum was revealed to be the most harmful.

Case in point, FEEL THE STING OF PAIN OF THIS FALLING GIF:
giphy.gif

• 2Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
No, the gifs aren't the issue here fella. You know what I'm talking about. There's some serious sourness and gang attacking of people who support the great Pantheon. It gets worse as they unveil new developments.

Why bother even responding to you pretending otherwise. We both know better. Some of you got some nasty bugs crawlin around in your brains.

• 3Salty
  • 2Like
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 5 users

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Last I checked a whopping 500 ppl viewed the latest twitch stream.....I think most people have pretty much assumed this game will never release at this point. Pre-Alpha 173 in 2025 sounds amazing though.

Not sure why you'd read anything more into the fallling gifs, they are just the gift that keeps on giving!

• 2Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
We are now graduating our falling gifs to honor the long forgotten (Kinda like this game)

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I want to see it released and I want to play it if it looks worth it, but I have absolutely no confidence that it will release.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

dizzie

Triggered Happy
They tweeted this earlier. Seems a bit premature to be thinking about raid sizes considering they've not built much of the core game. I'd say it's pretty much a given that this game will run like dogshit on any raid with over 20 players. They'd probably be better off avoiding raids like the coronavirus.

gif.gif

• 2Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
The demos didn't look laggy or sluggish. So why do you think this?

This means nothing when it comes to netcode, which is the second most difficult technical aspect of games, with only AI being more difficult to do well.

Even WoW which has some of the smoothest gameplay around falls to shit with a lot of players in the area now.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
This means nothing when it comes to netcode, which is the second most difficult technical aspect of games, with only AI being more difficult to do well.

Even WoW which has some of the smoothest gameplay around falls to shit with a lot of players in the area now.

I am relatively certain they weren't playing on LAN for the demo vids.

In good faith I will take all of this to mean you suspect it will struggle like other games when hundreds of players are around.