Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
This game is still way to early to do that. Right now people give them leeway because it’s still in development and no one can confirm just how shitty and incomplete it is. As soon as you allow anyone in who wants to the community would confirm its extremely shit after six years of development. Just my opinion. I think what you are asking is fine when a company has a large chunk of core systems finished, but this doesn’t.
If after all these years they don't have even ONE zone that people can login to and mess around in just to see that the game is not vaporware or smoke and mirrors, then they need to shut it down and move on. Like I said before, we already lived through this bullshit with Kingdoms of Amular.

Nobody is looking for a fully fleshed out game, any character progression, or anything of the sort. What we do want is to see what the fuck our money paid for over the past six years, and streaming the same zone over and over once every half year with Cohn (or what ever his name is) doing his best impression of being amazed at seeing essentially the same thing every time just doesn't cut it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
If after all these years they don't have even ONE zone that people can login to and mess around in just to see that the game is not vaporware or smoke and mirrors, then they need to shut it down and move on. Like I said before, we already lived through this bullshit with Kingdoms of Amular.

Nobody is looking for a fully fleshed out game, any character progression, or anything of the sort. What we do want is to see what the fuck our money paid for over the past six years, and streaming the same zone over and over once every half year with Cohn (or what ever his name is) doing his best impression of being amazed at seeing essentially the same thing every time just doesn't cut it.

Those streams ARE showing you where that money went though. It’s fuck all and people experiencing it in person would not help them. That’s what I’m saying.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>

falling.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Reminder again

It was announced long ago for funding, much earlier than games typically do

Y'all are lost

• 1Beagling

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Fucker said:
This game will be less fun than watching drunken dwarves fighting with used diapers.

Is this feature in the game yet? Or is this purchased after?

Asking for a friend.

It's one of the starting quests in Farthall.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Listen, if you "hope" this launches in some respectable state, fine. If you think this is more likely to "succeed" than fail, you are point blank, a massive retard.

It's fairly obvious they're telling "crowdfunders" this needs full backing from a legitimate company, without directly saying it. Read between the lines. Save yourself the heartbreak, because this isn't happening. I wish them the best, there is almost zero-hope in this genre, but you are setting yourself up for massive heartbreak if you actually think this is ever gonna be "completed".

6 years, for zero fully completed zones? Right.

InkedScreenshot_2020-02-26 Pantheon Rise of the Fallen_LI.jpg

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Hope you still got me down for 2024.

We get halfway thru that year without signs of completion or a launch date? Then aight, I'll join the doom and gloom brigade.

But not yet.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Hope you still got me down for 2024.

We get halfway thru that year without signs of completion or a launch date? Then aight, I'll join the doom and gloom brigade.

But not yet.

2024? now i know you're trolling. You got me there!

That shit better be on VR by then!

dizzie

Triggered Happy
2024 would make this a game that took 10 years to develop. Took less time for Michaelangelo to paint the Sistine Chapel ceiling, and he did that alone.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
If the game is already obsolete now, what's that mean for 2024.
Even mobile games TODAY are surpassing what this game has to offer.

• 1Like