Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Love how mad this game makes the wow kids. Imagine being a Kotick clinger lol. XP loss on death really put them over the edge.

Auuughhhh!!!

• 1Repost
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Sm8D.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Iadien

Silver Knight of the Realm
Item durability fucking sucks.

I know developers like it because it removes coin from the game world, combats mudflation, gives them some sort of death penalty tool, and give crafters/professions a purpose... but it is so fucking annoying that none of those reasons fully justify its use.

I wonder what Ashes of Creation is doing? Seems like those guys have most of this shit all figured out.

AoC is going to have item durability, and it's likely going to be worse than what is in Pantheon if there isn't any changes to it.

skip to 51 minutes to hear him explain how items will work

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
AoC is going to have item durability, and it's likely going to be worse than what is in Pantheon if there isn't any changes to it.

skip to 51 minutes to hear him explain how items will work

That sounded 10000x better than the BS pantheon is proposing.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm

lol

makes you mad dont it

It's basically wow death penalty with some xp loss. Of course you love it being a hardcore wow raiding fanboy.

Meanwhile all I see is an easymode cop out. If they won't do item loss (not damage, thats just money loss) and are even clearly stating they are against naked corpse runs as too extreme, it means they dont REALLY want a severe death penalty.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
XP loss is great. Praise Brad.

Stacking xp bonus while logged out is cutting edge cuckery.

Did not touch WoW classic. I am pure of soul. Ready for true immersion.