Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Can Brahma Brahma bench press far enough that he loses sight of the bar?

tenor.gif

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
No. It's not ok. And you are the one here who played wow religiously so you are probably not ok.

Pantheon is never going to be completed.

I didnt play Cata, Panda, 90% of Legion, or BFA. Didn't play "classic" WoW etc. You spew falsehoods. Do you know what religiously means?

Development on this game continues and it is fully funded. You've got Pantheon Derangement Syndrome. Try some optimism in a bleak market of cringe expacs. That Shadowlands thing looked like a mobile game and it got pushed way back.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
There's legitimately no sane reason to hate on Star Citizen or this game as much as they do.
Hating a game for asking for $35,000 to unlock its assets is a very sane reason to hate on Star Citizen. Not hating on it for that ridiculous shit is insane.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Flailing about it for 5 years straight, ad nauseum tho. A bit mental?

Don't forget the "as much as they do" part. The assrustle about this little game is incredible.

I've only recently gone into the WoW thread again to flick them about a months delay onna copy paste mobile game xpac. If I did it multiple times a week for 5 years, I'd feel like I'd be acting insane. Not to mention the normie facebook tier gifs. Whew.

Last edited:

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
No, full release 2024
If that were accurate (big doubt) it's hilarious to think about how dated and shitty Pantheon's already dated and shitty graphics will look. By 2024 every new release will have RTX and be bordering on photorealism while Pantheon will be pushed out the door with it's dogshit graphics that are at least 2 decades out of date.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
normie facebook tier gifs
Just curious, wtf does that mean? This community is so damn cringy and polarized its crazy. I see this and gotta ask, huh? For a legitmate explanation?

I know there is this whole sub culture of memes and how they came to be and evolved, and as someone who doesn't have time or really care to follow it am I a normie? Is this a negative thing? I glance at these forums occasionally, like the SJW gamer thread and really think to myself something has been created here that is so detached from real life.

Legit curious

Last edited:

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Dad guild tough guys (who aint mad for sure) flail about indie MMO, should hit 3k+ pages

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user