Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I bet this operator didn’t even need a seatbelt. His butthole was probably puckered so hard he just stayed suctioned to the seat.

• 9Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Original ideas.

I haven't seen these kind of mobs in an MMO recently.

As in I haven't played FFXIV since yesterday.

View attachment 318601

Whilst it's better than the fuzzy troll era, that concept art is still pretty poor. They need someone onboard who can actually draw, these seem to be a bunch of copied animal designs with a stupid twist. There's nothing interesting about them, they look like they've been knocked up during a particularly boring phone call on the back of a ciggy packet.

At least the fuzzy troll was an original idea.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Whilst it's better than the fuzzy troll era, that concept art is still pretty poor. They need someone onboard who can actually draw, these seem to be a bunch of copied animal designs with a stupid twist. There's nothing interesting about them, they look like they've been knocked up during a particularly boring phone call on the back of a ciggy packet.

Original?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Sevens

Log Wizard

I really do like the direction they are going with the Halfling...kind of a Native American noble savage type vibe. Now how that ever translates in game we will have to wait (forever) and see.
411-4114628_https-www-pantheonmmo-com-images-halfling-pantheon-rise.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

zinc_turtle

Trakanon Raider
... and if the dark myr, skar, and ogres are any indication, what ends up in game for halflings will be precisely nothing like the concept art that people pledged for, during the past 7 years.
They're going down the exact same path as Vanguard. Humans with different heads, and a height slider. Wooo. Amaaazing. :rolleyes:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I'm all for altgirl hobbitses. Instead of butterflies and rainbows, they will have tattoos of taters and turnips.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 6 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
... and if the dark myr, skar, and ogres are any indication, what ends up in game for halflings will be precisely nothing like the concept art that people pledged for, during the past 7 years.
They're going down the exact same path as Vanguard. Humans with different heads, and a height slider. Wooo. Amaaazing. :rolleyes:
You can see the current version of gnome in some of their streams.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I really do like the direction they are going with the Halfling...kind of a Native American noble savage type vibe. Now how that ever translates in game we will have to wait (forever) and see.View attachment 318622

It reminds me of the Dark Sun halflings which in turn was no doubt ripped from those little Willow fellas.

Saying that, like any MMO, you look cool in your racial starting gear then as soon as you start levelling and wear a helm and generic armour you look identical to every other player.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

They're just trying to be different for the sake of being different.

"ERMAGURD KILLER INSECT FROGS!"

They should honestly just stick to basic mobs and actually MAKE THE FUCKING GAME FIRST before getting all fancy with shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I mean... even that frog is kinda fancy. Look at the beautiful colors

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users