<Trapped in Randomonia>
get

• 1Worf
  • 1Fal'len
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Waiting for the ghost of Brad past to put another rustler under your tree. I hope it's more animations and immersion system stuff.

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
Since there is nothing else happening here..... and we all like the past ..... Can anyone Guess what Game thIs is, I had to do a double and triple take.....
1607580609739.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Wait is that the remake of the Mark Jacobs game? Saw it on YouTube at one point. Magestorm?

Last edited:

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
it looks a lot like vanguard its, Solasta Crown of the magister. the lower Image especially.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Fuck, I could watch kids fall off bikes all day, I don't give a shit about your kid

tenor.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Fuck, I could watch kids fall off bikes all day, I don't give a shit about your kid

tenor.gif

I've always felt like a terrible person when I would secretly laugh when a kid fell off a bike. You've just stated something out loud that I hide.

3USgt2g.gif

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

tenor.gif
One of my most hilarious memories is someone falling off a bike.

My brother was something like 7 or 8 years old, we’re at my grandmas house which sits on top of a large hill. The side of the house ends in a wooded area, so we have this big sloped side yard, then some landscaping logs creating a retaining wall before the woods starts, about a four foot wall and drop off.

Out of nowhere he comes flying down this hill from the front yard, on my cousins tiny purple banana seated bike, the kind where you push the pedals backwards to brake. So he’s hauling ass and instead of braking he just panics and shoots his legs out to both sides, feet off the pedals. He hits the retaining wall edge which launches him and the bike skyward several feet. He’s doing an arms and legs sprawled out pose in the air as he launches skyward and disappears from view behind the wall and I hear a wilhelm scream.

I proceed to start laughing my ass off and walking to the woods. I get there and look down to him faceplanted into the ground crying with the gay purple banana seat bike laying on top of him. I then started laughing so hard I couldn’t breath and tears rolling down my face. Other family members hear me and come out and they all start dying laughing too as he lays there crying, unable to move with a bike on top of him.

God damn that was hilarious.

• 10Worf
Reactions: 9 users