Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
02834d4e0c8d9299d30b80309e894c7a.gif

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
So from watching this stream, you can actually play this game right now it has already come out. It's called Project Gorgon.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So from watching this stream, you can actually play this game right now it has already come out. It's called Project Gorgon.

Just a fun fact. I was going into Bobby stream years ago joking around saying “wow you got in the pantheon alpha” and he would say “yes I’m in the pantheon alpha Regime while playing EQ2 or something.

accident fail GIF

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
So I take it I dont need to bother watching this stream once its on YouTube.
Its about 2 hrs of Cohh reading random lore objects scattered in their "demo area" keep. Mixed in there is about 30 mins of "gameplay" that looks like the deformed baby of EQ2 and Project Gorgon.

Also it looks like they've scrapped or super dumbed down their environmental system (the only interesting thing I thought this game had) by seemingly allowing characters to build up tolerance (resists) by just standing in harmful enviornments and healing through the damage in order to bypass the gearing.

Oh yeah and the occasional plugging of asking for more money even though supposedly it was "fully funded" right? :honkler:

Last edited:
  • 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Wrong. Has nothing to do with hating gays. Yes to having to do with pandering to washing black feet or progressive racism being inserted. Fuck that.

Hope this game is literally in development forever with monthly updates so Brad can keep griefing you.
Isn't brad dead?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Reddit is losing their shit over VR saying there will be a cosmetic cash shop haha.

"iTs NoT oLD scHOoL!"

• 2Worf
  • 1Dislike

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Reddit is losing their shit over VR saying there will be a cosmetic cash shop haha.

"iTs NoT oLD scHOoL!"

I am generally displeased. This is the road to xp pots. Not a deal breaker tho. I really didn't want transmogging and that shit in game / time wasted on it. Guess we wait and see.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I am generally displeased. This is the road to xp pots. Not a deal breaker tho. I really didn't want transmogging and that shit in game / time wasted on it. Guess we wait and see.
Im not a fan of it either, but I understand the need. Potions dont bother me. But as long as they dont go down the road WoW did with this most ridiculous transmogs like a onesie, Ill be ok with it. Other than the gems to gold conversion, I think GW2 did a pretty decent job with their cash shop. But its been years since Ive played that game so it may have changed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Pantheons bound to go all in on that shite, no way on earth they'll limit it to xp pots and harmless stuff. They've already said that the game will have transmogging and the ability to rename items.

Don't you get stat items and extra bag space and stuff already for pledging the higher tiers.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You have to see the writing on the walls with these changes coming down the pipeline. The game, if it comes out, is going to be nothing like what was originally promised. Not that it would have had everything it promised anyways, but the core concepts are going to be drastically different in favor of monetization. Slum Lord MMO design.

• 3Like

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Let's make a video where you start at level 20 (because the level 1-20 zones greyboxed and void of content), click bullshit for 70 minutes and then kill a couple of mobs. About what I expected from a Pantheon dev showcase video at this point. The game is clearly moving forward, but it's still at a snail's pace. If that smidgen of play is the best they can come up with it's pretty poor.

Graphically it looks shitter and shitter with every passing video, maybe it's because I'm playing Cyberpunk 2077, which funnily is around the date I think this will be released.