I have no idea what that is.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 4 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
1610426806567.png

Oh no, another Nirgon brain. Quick! Post another gif of someone running down an icy drive way!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
They started out looking for a Cleric but ended up needing a Necro

Worst. Corpse. Drag. Ever.

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
That was actually the only rogue ability that seemed somewhat interesting, but I also never saw it get used. I assume because the location requirement being above the target kind of means it is worthless inside of a fight? Are you supposed to climb up a rock then leap out and spam it midair with a target selected hoping it fires before you hit the ground or will it teleport you to your target and perform the attack if you are above them? Do you need LOS? So many questions...

I'm guessing it just doesnt work and will become "must be behind the target"

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
So your serious reasoning is he didnt try to use the ability because he thought the game was bad....

Ya know, I dont think you fixed that for me.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Now you're getting in the spirit!

I mean, one has been funny in recent memory. The rest are cringe and normie tier internet content. I guess that's redundant if I think about it. Anywho.

Shadowfall is gonna make for some interesting banzai drops in pvp or situational usage. Mez someone then climb the turn buckles, drop the big elbow on em. Hopefully more interesting and situational stuff like that keeps coming. Moreso, I thought the combo/heroic action system (w.e it was) in EQ2 was a great idea with terrible execution.

There was also the rituals concept from early WoW that just turned into summon portals and a healthstone well. Oh and the doom guard one, now that was cool. Do more shit like that. That doom guard and infernal had mad flavor, coulda been fleshed out better and more useful.

Last edited:
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I agree with everyone else that the graphics look like they went back another 5 years from 2012. It not only looks like the original release of Morrowind, but now theyre putting very ESO type things into the game as well. I guess when your graphics look insanely dated, it doesnt much matter if you bog down system resources with trash thats worth jack shit all over the place to pick up.

That was actually the only rogue ability that seemed somewhat interesting, but I also never saw it get used. I assume because the location requirement being above the target kind of means it is worthless inside of a fight? Are you supposed to climb up a rock then leap out and spam it midair with a target selected hoping it fires before you hit the ground or will it teleport you to your target and perform the attack if you are above them? Do you need LOS? So many questions...

I'm guessing it just doesnt work and will become "must be behind the target"
I dont know about this game, or the abilities but generally.. Devs usually put a skill in that is an ability that launches you into the air and allows you to reposition yourself. Good for finisher's like this one, or simply getting out the bad.