Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
In their WoW discord they wait, seething..... for the day that has not come yet, that they say already has.

sindaael

<Banned>
EQ1 is kind of dead now. I thought I put the knife in them in the end. Clearly necros have the power to kill. Clerics would never do that. I was blessed when I thought some people played a cleric for years. I liked EQ1. But this game is not much of a game anymore. According to what I've seen.

Brad told me his intentions in the end. He never intended for this game to go anywhere. It's just a game after all. I could be wrong. I think he tried to deviate me from my real goal.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
EQ1 is kind of dead now. I thought I put the knife in them in the end. Clearly necros have the power to kill. Clerics would never do that. I was blessed when I thought some people played a cleric for years. I liked EQ1. But this game is not much of a game anymore. According to what I've seen.

Brad told me his intentions in the end. He never intended for this game to go anywhere. It's just a game after all. I could be wrong. I think he tried to deviate me from my real goal.

So what mental illnesses do you have and/or what drugs are you on?

• 4Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

A+ 13th post.

sindaael

<Banned>
Let's just say I'm schizophrenic. I'm pretty much saying the truth to an extent. For the record I hear voices. That's where I got it from. This isn't a coincidence. I'm not that unscientific.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seems like one of those AI stories that you can't help but continue to read but doesnt mean fuckall

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Let's just say I'm schizophrenic. I'm pretty much saying the truth to an extent. For the record I hear voices. That's where I got it from. This isn't a coincidence. I'm not that unscientific.

Glad to have you on board here. This one's drippin with trying to hate an indie game out of existence. Check back every month or two for when they stream the non existent game for the real squirmin.

Last edited:

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
That runner is pantheon sprinting to finish the game. we are the walkers paying no attention to the possibility of the game being finished. then one day BAM. we all become one of the fallen'

• 1Like

goishen

Macho Ma'am
yiq4874yn8771.jpg

I thought this belonged here.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
People who still post in this thread thinking itll ever happen.

• 1WTF