lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
get

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Someone needs to tell these snake-oil salesmen to just go away and make something. Because, if they had an actual product, that is what they would do... but they don't. They just continue to string the mental-midgets along, so they keep sending in their welfare checks.

Wake the fuck up.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Yeah this is never coming out.

A game that had the feel of early EQ would be amazing, but they clearly will still be in "Pre-alpha" 10 years from now.

imready2go

WTF is a Raider?
<Gold Donor>
September 2013: "Brad McQuaid let it slip on Twitter that he's gone from SOE and on to a new project."
June, 2021: "Let’s talk about the next Pre-Alpha session"

Almost 8 fucking years and still pre-alpha!
ROFL

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You enjoyed a PVP MMO? Well I will be damned.

Not all of us played wow so hardcore that we ended up ragequitting over lack of access to even more legendary items.

Anyway, please explain this picture:
210609_isle-of-infinite-storm-scaled.jpg

Why does eazy-elf here have a shoulderpad falling off? What even is going on in the background? Red balloons? This looks like pure shit to me - help me understand.

• 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Not all of us played wow so hardcore that we ended up ragequitting over lack of access to even more legendary items.

Anyway, please explain this picture:
View attachment 360360
Why does eazy-elf here have a shoulderpad falling off? What even is going on in the background? Red balloons? This looks like pure shit to me - help me understand.

Blizzard wasn't even aware of their own arbitrary cap that maybe wasn't even supposed to be in. They're a joke. Keep enjoying your delusions.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Blizzard wasn't even aware of their own arbitrary cap that maybe wasn't even supposed to be in. They're a joke. Keep enjoying your delusions.

Telling that you only responded to wow related quip and not the meat of my post. Here's a hint - I don't play wow and I don't really understand what you're talking about specifically because I don't play wow.

Anyway... please explain the abortion of a picture. Just the shoulder pad - explain at least just that part.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user