Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Telling that you only responded to wow related quip and not the meat of my post. Here's a hint - I don't play wow and I don't really understand what you're talking about specifically because I don't play wow.

Anyway... please explain the abortion of a picture. Just the shoulder pad - explain at least just that part.
The shoulder pad upside down was just the style of the youths at the time.

• 2WTF
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Telling that you only responded to wow related quip and not the meat of my post. Here's a hint - I don't play wow and I don't really understand what you're talking about specifically because I don't play wow.

Anyway... please explain the abortion of a picture. Just the shoulder pad - explain at least just that part.

It's not falling off, it's opened upward and what it's supposed to look like. I didn't think you were serious. Lol.

You also completely and intentionally misconstrued the problem I had with their system... one they officially bungled understanding.

If Pantheon did something like this you'd be in a rubber room about it.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It's not falling off, it's opened upward and what it's supposed to look like. I didn't think you were serious. Lol.

You also completely and intentionally misconstrued the problem I had with their system... one they officially bungled understanding.

If Pantheon did something like this you'd be in a rubber room about it.
This IS the rubber room.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Sort of. But not entirely in the way you think.

All jokes aside, what is it that causes you to relentlessly defend this shit show of a "game?"

How long do they have to be in a "pre-alpha" state for you to finally give up hope? Look, I'm all for playing it if it actually came out before I was in my 90s (im late 30s now), but is there seriously things they release that make you think a huge amount of progress is being made?

From what has been posted here (I admit, I haven't ever looked for info outside this forum), it seems like they string people along for months at a time with a few screenshots and a few walls of text about their eventual "vision". Maybe I'm missing something, but it really is the opposite of promising to me after this long a time.

/shrug

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
They are focusing on immersion and clearly not giant shoulder pads shooting lightning or Pokemon mini games.

There will be a pvp server and hopefully no instances or very few of them.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
The shoulder pad upside down was just the style of the youths at the time.

Didn't people tie onions to their belts back when they started development on Pantheon?

tenor.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Twitch streaming monk combat right now, if anyone is interested in watching 20 year old gameplay,

• 1Worf
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 1 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Not all of us played wow so hardcore that we ended up ragequitting over lack of access to even more legendary items.

Anyway, please explain this picture:
View attachment 360360
Why does eazy-elf here have a shoulderpad falling off? What even is going on in the background? Red balloons? This looks like pure shit to me - help me understand.

it gets better. Did you see the bristling gigaweasel?

joking aside though, I saw the picture you said and didn’t believe that was in the newsletter. I clicked it and read it and saw it and face Palmed hard. I have lost my last 1% chance this games ever coming out these people are delusional
1625189732781.jpeg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Watching Nirgon trying to rustle people, and failing terribly, never gets old

ZQb.gif

• 12Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 12 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I let Visionary Realms do all the heavy lifting and come here to poke fun.

Lots of bad games come out, or good ones flop. But none get as many pages as this one. See ya on the pvp server.

• 1Barf

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I let Visionary Realms do all the heavy lifting and come here to poke fun.

Lots of bad games come out, or good ones flop. But none get as many pages as this one. See ya on the pvp server.

It MUST be brad hate. No possible other explanation.

• 1Worf