Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Why not boaf

Bolth?

Ever heard someone say bolth regularly instead of both?

Last edited:
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Big Round table comin up

1628025936724.png

• 1Like

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
With all the Blizzard shenanigans, our beloved Pantheon will surely turn it around. Yes?

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
With all the Blizzard shenanigans, our beloved Pantheon will surely turn it around. Yes?
There will be a lot of talent on the market when blizzard implodes. However there will also be flunkies willing to work for free to pad the resume between jobs ripe for Pantheons picking. That would be great if Furor playing grabass at work destroys one of the greatest old gaming companies for good and some of them finish pantheon for us.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
Bill Crosby becomes an angel investor. Tigole and Furor reunite to finish Pan’the’on in a post-COVID world working from home. Some dude shows up in a Dodge Viper and we all rejoice. Behemoth logs 500 more days as the servers come live. Demands are made and history repeats itself. This is 2022.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Zachen

Molten Core Raider
A friend of mine bought way in on this game years ago and I hear about it every time there's an update. I'm probably opening a can of worms but what's the over/under on this game ever actually coming out? I remember when it was first announced and that seems like half a lifetime ago.

• 1Worf

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
A friend of mine bought way in on this game years ago and I hear about it every time there's an update. I'm probably opening a can of worms but what's the over/under on this game ever actually coming out? I remember when it was first announced and that seems like half a lifetime ago.
There is no over, just under.

• 8Worf
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 8 users

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Cocarnage or whatever he's called is playing this on his stream at the moment. I think it's the same zone they've showed in all the previous videos, if it isn't, it looks the same, poisonous crystals and shit.

Game looks terrible graphics wise, it's like worse every time a new video comes out.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

dizzie

Triggered Happy
The stream got so tedious as it takes about 2-3 mins to kill a group mob, they ended up using dev tools to despawn a bunch of mobs to get to the end boss, fuckin lol

They were in one dungeon killed a boss, Joppa's like yeah you have to see this next dungeon. Opens a portal there and it's EXACTLY the same design as the previous dungeon, except the poison crystals are blue, not green. It's coming along although it's still a trainwreck, the graphics will be awful by the time this releases.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Maximis Velocity

Professional Lurker
<Silver Donator>
I had it running on my second monitor while working. Couple of things I caught: Enchanters have an ability to "steal" a spell from an enemy for a short time (15 sec without further mastery) The wizard has a charged ability fire ball. The longer you hold it the more damage it does. This also effected the animation. It seemed that the more damage it was going to do the larger the ball was and the slower it traveled.

I'll probably wait for Pantheonplus to post their review before I rewatch but I did find it interesting that this is all inside Halnir. If every zone is this big, holy hell...

• 2Like

dizzie

Triggered Happy
I had it running on my second monitor while working. Couple of things I caught: Enchanters have an ability to "steal" a spell from an enemy for a short time (15 sec without further mastery) The wizard has a charged ability fire ball. The longer you hold it the more damage it does. This also effected the animation. It seemed that the more damage it was going to do the larger the ball was and the slower it traveled.

I'll probably wait for Pantheonplus to post their review before I rewatch but I did find it interesting that this is all inside Halnir. If every zone is this big, holy hell...

End boss mega AOE was pretty good.

• 2Like

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
I actually like the art style of the spell icons quite a bit. But the rest of the graphics are just uggggggh.

• 1Like

Mat'hir Uth Gan

Trakanon Raider
Game looks interesting to me, but I do enjoy slower and more strategic. Graphics are a little lackluster, but they aren't even close to doing final art passes and sprucing it all up. For a pre-alpha, I think it looks good. Unless/until a similar EQ1ish style MMO comes out that is better, this game is firmly on my radar no matter how long it takes to develop.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users