Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Jesus fucking christ, what is with these goddamn lunatics in this thread. And I'm not even talking about Nirgon.

You don't like my new lil fren?

I mean you're the one saying a game doesn't exist then they demo new finished content. Not sure I'm the loony one.

Furor got metoo'd lol, nother black eye like they needed one. At least old Brad went out with his dignity. You kno?

Visionary may be slow but they aren't the Daybreak of Snorecraft. Could ya imagine?

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You don't like my new lil fren?

I mean you're the one saying a game doesn't exist then they demo new finished content. Not sure I'm the loony one.

Furor got metoo'd lol, nother black eye like they needed one. At least old Brad went out with his dignity. You kno?
I never said a game didn't exist.

Rali

Trakanon Raider
They should indeed hire Furor. Not like he's going to be welcome anywhere else huh?!

• 1Like

Aazrael

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
After seeing New World and Ashes of Creation alpha/beta and seeing how finished they are compared to Pantheon there's no chance this game is coming out.

Skeleton crew and pre-pre-pre alpha 17. Meanwhile AoC seemed well along development and still have 2+ years to go?

• 1Like

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
If furor is cancelled and unhireable there’s nothing stopping him from coming here and shitposting anymore. What’s he waiting for

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users