Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
They've got that kid in the wrong sport, somebody get him a soccer ball

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Lot of working systems coming together.

They even had streams where players logged in to play together and demo it.

Doesn't exist tho. Nope. One zone only. LOL.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Oh boy, released by 2030?

With 2005 tech?

But it has climbing?!?!

Lulz sign me up

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I mean we’re all happily playing TLPs and vanguard. So out dated tech shouldn’t be an actual detractor.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Well, it will be a 20 year old idea by the time you play it, if not quite a 20 year old game.

• 1Worf

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
It's laughable that some think people will play this.

The customer base has spent more time mocking this game, than the players ever will playing it.

This thread is the games contribution to gaming.

Lol, play pantheon.

American Inventor please

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
These content updates are nothing. The game isn't moving. I'm going to look like your avatar before this ever sees release.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Imagine giving any fucks about a pantheon update.

Lol

You guys forgot this game is a joke.

But I'm still laughing

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Dude...

Come on bro...

The biggest thing about this game is a dead guy and climbing.

Monsters and memories looks better, and that's just some guy.

Vanguard looks 10x better than this, and that's 15 years old.

It's ok you want to roast some s'mores on the beautiful bond fire that is pantheon. But you need to Ditch that sink cost fallacy and just admit this is a dumpster fire.

And it's going to make your s'mores taste like melted plastic and burning dead junkies.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Imagine your seeing a Pantheon content update and not being happy
They demoed fucking foliage that looked like a 2004 game. That’s not a content update to be happy about.

I’m all about old school games, content over graphics, etc. I’ve been playing VG EMU and Nevergrind online a ton, it looks like it was released in 2004. But demoing your fucking off the shelf foliage as a content update is stupid.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If the Activision deal falls through Pantheon will be there to take Microsoft into the Metaverse!

• 1Double Worf

Maximis Velocity

Professional Lurker
<Silver Donator>
They demoed fucking foliage that looked like a 2004 game. That’s not a content update to be happy about.

I’m all about old school games, content over graphics, etc. I’ve been playing VG EMU and Nevergrind online a ton, it looks like it was released in 2004. But demoing your fucking off the shelf foliage as a content update is stupid.
The update wasnt about the foliage. It was about the foliage being added with little to no impact to client workload. They were touting how the information is burst compiled and loaded much faster and cleaner in the client. We all know Pantheon is coming out and we will all play it when it does. The only question is when.

• 1Like

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The update wasnt about the foliage. It was about the foliage being added with little to no impact to client workload. They were touting how the information is burst compiled and loaded much faster and cleaner in the client. We all know Pantheon is coming out and we will all play it when it does. The only question is when.

• 1Like