<Prior Amod>
200.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
So this out yet? Went to Keywest last Tuesday, Antigua Saturday, and now flying back home today. Was completely shut off. What did I miss?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
Uh, code was refactored and cleaned up. Something something. We're gonna see amazing progress in 2022. This is Pantheon's year. I can feel it.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I won't believe it until I'm pulling trains over fellow FoH'ers and ruining my in game reputation.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gaming Ghost>
Damn, the water physics looks legit
Yes however unfortunately that cliff side unintentionally fell as they were beta testing climbing. Still working the kinks out!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gaming Ghost>
I mean seems like they knew shit was up over a minute before and even as rocks are crumbling they’re cruising. True darwinism. Hopefully the dev team can get these wall climbing and NPC bugs worked out.

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Our favorite furry, Chris Neal, over at MassivelyOP dot com is pumped up for Pantheon. We're facing a projected alpha in 2022, boys. Looks like OG MMORPG gameplay is back on the table (climbing included). How many days of vacation are you going to save up for its imminent 2023 release?

Absolutely dread that I need to create an account to leave a comment on that shit bag article.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Our favorite furry, Chris Neal, over at MassivelyOP dot com is pumped up for Pantheon. We're facing a projected alpha in 2022, boys. Looks like OG MMORPG gameplay is back on the table (climbing included). How many days of vacation are you going to save up for its imminent 2023 release?

I love the "showcases class creation(cool), pet systems(cool), foliage visuals(WTF)".

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The gravy train stops if you release your game and nobody likes it. So, string it along in perpetuity and you never have to actually get a real job.

• 4Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Let me see if I can channel my inner Nirgon...

"whoo boy, lookit all these McMMO fanboys, all super rustled

[Mad cuz Brad]^2!"

• 3Worf
  • 1Like