Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Chris

Potato del Grande
You know, after all this time I think it's finally time to share my experiences with Brad's final game: Vanguard.

I really enjoyed it. I realized the world was half finished and a lot of it was a barren wasteland but they really nailed the class mechanics.

Necro was my highest character and i loved your main pet the abomination. He had his own inventory that you outfitted by ripping up monster corpses. You could make him tankier, or more pushed towards dps with poisoned claws and spiked carapaces. It was like a game within a game. And thats not even talking aboht necros other pets, corpse mechanics or transformation forms.

Rogue was amazing as well. They got so many utility tools that you really felt like Batman. Poisons for situations, a blowgun, throwing fletchets. A crafting system WITHIN pick pocket (where you turned pocket lint into consumable items.

The combo system was great where when you would crit it would make a chain sound that would open a more powerful move for a short period of time. And then another move after that. Then it gave you choices so you could choose the best combo move in a situation.

Honestly every class I saw that looked fun when i made it to try it out WAS fun.

Bards writing their own music/songs to cut out twisting. I could go on all day haha.

And the music. I can still hear the little desert town music that was my main hub for resupply.

Ohh and the monster dot system so you could find a good challenge and xp for parties of 1-2-3-4-5 good times.

Anyway it was good to reminise, I just hope that Pantheon can build on these things.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Talking directly to Gordon and Brad almost fired him. All from a complaint about some player saying Brad would kick his ass.

Sure.

The only believable part is you were some loser who sold KEI for 12 hours a day.

• 5Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
What if they were designing Vanguard and were calling it Pantheon for now to fool people? Occam's Razor. Would not that be funny? It makes sense if you look at it outside the box for a minute. It may not have been the original idea, but everything that happened since Brad's death might be the logical solution. Either way, both parties get what they want, and both of them save face? One time, Joppa said on a stream that they were talking to another company about getting the game out faster, and they had worked with this company before. Could he have been foreshadowing a possible merger in the future? EG7, a few years ago, bought up quite a few struggling companies.

Last edited:

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
What if the moon was really made out of Cheese man.

Maybe we should all sew hemp pants and live on a commune with no money, we'll just exchange things for good and services.

Slow Motion Smoking GIF

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
What if the moon was really made out of Cheese man.

Maybe we should all sew hemp pants and live on a commune with no money, we'll just exchange things for good and services.

Slow Motion Smoking GIF
I'm down - you guys and shemales can suck my dick for fake medical advice.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I don't trust Liz or Jack a lot, and I certainly don't trust the gaming companies at all anymore. I am the middle ground between the two different thoughts of reason here. There is too much power and influence. It has become a game inside another game. One game I don't want to play anymore.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
RidesRidesRidesRidesNow he is just a loser after pledging all his money to Pantheon.
Dude, I dropped 5 k RL money on RMT one day; do you think I am sweating a $600 pledge. Yes, it sucks to be treated this way when you pledge your money to a company claiming that their community matters. Seriously.

I was a former system analyst for IBM in RTP. My mother was one of the NC campaign coordinators for the Clinton campaign in 1992. All my siblings are doctors. I may not have "Kaplan" money, but I do well. I have seen so much bullshit in my life traveling around the world that you would not believe that when I tell you that we truly live in a hell on earth place. And then, when we run across decent people in this world, it makes it all more special.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Oh shit, are we ready for a medical advice derail while we wait for Pantheon to ship?

That's a great idea Ritley Ritley !

Hey, Izo Izo , is there a way to 'naturally' dissolve lipomas that doesn't involve filtering your shower water and rubbing the lipomas with amethyst crystals like Lumi Lumi has told me to do?

Or do we need to ascribe to ancient mayan medicine and have them cut out using an obsidian knife?

• 1Like

Ridas

Pay to play forum
I'm down - you guys and shemales can suck my dick for fake medical advice.
I have these werid blisters on my face. Also
  • Fever
  • Headache
  • Muscle aches
  • Backache
  • Swollen lymph nodes
  • Chills
  • Exhaustion
Should I see a doctor? And when do we have gay sex?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Oh shit, are we ready for a medical advice derail while we wait for Pantheon to ship?

That's a great idea Ritley Ritley !

Hey, Izo Izo , is there a way to 'naturally' dissolve lipomas that doesn't involve filtering your shower water and rubbing the lipomas with amethyst crystals like Lumi Lumi has told me to do?

Or do we need to ascribe to ancient mayan medicine and have them cut out using an obsidian knife?
Chew on the skin and put a straw in it. Suck it dry. If it tastes like banana and feels like banana smoothie you’re golden.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I am not interested until everyone starts taking things seriously. I will only do the ck podcast.

• 1GreNeg
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
You guys keep acting like this and the pantheon message boards are going to think we are a joke!

• 1Like