Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I appreciate your opposing view. but let me ask you a question if you saw someone about to get in trouble would you keep quiet and walk away or would you try to help them? I still have faith in the project.

If things aren't working out between us why not offer a refund and part as friends and let me go my way. But instead, they kept my money and blocked me from the site. They refused to give my rewards that my pledge package offers.

Before the "famous" post, they would not allow me in the 1st VIP chat after taking $600 money. Some people in the community like Vandraad have been more negative than me in other ways but they aren't banned from the forums. Only me. Discord Admins have told people to let them know if I show up so they can immediately ban me.

We need more billboard bus advertisements because 2022 SDCC convention is coming. I have donated money to the Plus and Baz streams and even have bought merchandize from their store.

There were already 2500 pages of Pantheon memes before I arrived here.

I fool and his money. You got swindled get over it, nobody cares.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
We have a contract, but it was not financially worth it back then but now they are allowing people to stream Alpha and I have a new podcast. All other options are on the table now there is money involved. I haven't received my alpha key and probably never will or they are waiting for me to log on to ban me and keep the money. They have disabled my forum access so there is no way I could get the alpha key with no messaging available. They refused to refund me my pledge. They spent it on development. I could go thru the AG office but considering they refused to answer any mail I doubt anything would get done. I have been threatened over the Liz Woolley situation and my friends were told to not get involved or else they face would face banishment too. I had to get corporate involved after SOE went to the board moderators on Prexus and told them they hate my guts. Look it up.

I understand how Johnny feels about Disney and its betrayal now.

Last edited:

Tide27

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I appreciate your opposing view. but let me ask you a question if you saw someone about to get in trouble would you keep quiet and walk away or would you try to help them? I still have faith in the project.

If things aren't working out between us why not offer a refund and part as friends and let me go my way. But instead, they kept my money and blocked me from the site. They refused to give my rewards that my pledge package offers.

Before the "famous" post, they would not allow me in the 1st VIP chat after taking $600 money. Some people in the community like Vandraad have been more negative than me in other ways but they aren't banned from the forums. Only me. Discord Admins have told people to let them know if I show up so they can immediately ban me.

We need more billboard bus advertisements because 2022 SDCC convention is coming. I have donated money to the Plus and Baz streams and even have bought merchandize from their store.

There were already 2500 pages of Pantheon memes before I arrived here.

Just based off the posts youve made here, Id ban you from the forums too.

You have taken a very unhealthy obsession to the people and project of pantheon.

Just reading your posts make me feel uncomfortable with your obsession.

• 1Solidarity

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Two thousand five hundred posts existed before I came here. Are you afraid that Kilsin will ban you too? I stand by everything I said on this threa,d so why don't you post this link to their forums and see what happens to you. Maybe you will get some more funny fallen memes we can all laugh at on here. U unlessu are scared. Never break character.

You remind me of someone who makes a complicated order for a kitchen to make, and then when they split on his hamburger, he sits there and does nothing. Hows do the spit taste, man? Do you like Mayo better?

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
kekmaddening.gif

Rael

Golden Knight of the Realm
Two thousand five hundred posts existed before I came here.

And not once did anyone delve into the personal lives of developers (beyond the obvious speculations about Brad's drug problems) or attempt to dig up tax irregularities with the company.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I have learned more about Brad in the last 2.5 years than I did as a guild member. Brad had his faults, and I don't blame him for what he did, considering the situation of losing his high school sweetheart and the love of his life to cancer. I'm afraid I have to disagree with how he did it because it is still morally wrong. I wish I could have talked to him one last time and told him what EQ meant to me; It saved my life from going in a different direction.

I say line them all up and see who wants to make a deal. My money is on Minus.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
My bet is on paranoid schizophrenia. Will you reveal your mental disorder in your next podcast, if we get a big betting pool going?
So far we have borderline and my guess.
Def a bit of this. This thread is like every different aspect of the autism spectrum arguing with one another.

At least it's content!

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Youre Wrong John C Mcginley GIF

More like constipation and/or gas - cause you're all full of shit 'n hot air.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
cock balls shit when is pantheon ready to dissolve forever ?

Last edited:
  • 1EyeRoll

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Pantheon has already dissolved. Err, the life has already left it's eyes, now we're just vultures, feeding on the carrion.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
So they showed progress on a stream and that's your way of confirming that it's done huh

• 1Pathetic

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
How many here think we should have a podcast forum?

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users