Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I think Shawn may have been the one involved in the Mystere incident. With what I know now, it makes so much sense to me now.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I think Shawn may have been the one involved in the Mystere incident. With what I know now, it makes so much sense to me now.

Do you mean Sean? if you are going to fag it up here at least get our lore right or get the fuck out.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Soe gave my personal information out to law enforcement because they wanted me to appear in court to testify against this lousy man. I keep to myself, and I don't bother anyone. I don't smoke, drink or do drugs. I am not on any psych meds, but I should be after all the shit I have been through. They placed a bullet on my windowsill. My neighbors told me what it meant. It freaked out my neighbor.
You should definitely try taking some drugs

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
Soe gave my personal information out to law enforcement because they wanted me to appear in court to testify against this lousy man. I keep to myself, and I don't bother anyone. I don't smoke, drink or do drugs. I am not on any psych meds, but I should be after all the shit I have been through. They placed a bullet on my windowsill. My neighbors told me what it meant. It freaked out my neighbor.

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Convinced that Mr. Sox is a GPT-3 text prompt AI that uses the last post in the thread to make a reply like this guy:

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
someone else probably has a better recollection, but I think there was a Kunark-era server migration from Mith Marr and Tunare to Drinal.

I thinkthat Cats in Hats came from Mith Marr to Drinal, as did Dark Covenant from Tunare. I joined Crimson Twilight when I got more into raiding, and Cats in Hats was the top guild on the server and our timezone rival, with the usual cockblocking and training etc. Lots of fun and great times.

I could have the above wrong, but I know that Drinal was my 3rd time rolling an ogre warrior from 0-45 in the Classic to early Kunark era. it took forever.
Late to the party but yes to confirm. Drinal was a split server from MM I think somewhere in early Kunark. If I remember correctly, Cats in Hats had a different name originally, reformed as CiH and all transferred off when it opened up. I don’t know the full reason because I didn’t really know anyone in the guild but we suspected it was because they didn’t want to keep competing with afterlife.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I remember there was Stronghold of Savages and their recruitment officer Dahlea.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
My friend, Draxion, played on the Tunare in the early 2000s, and he was banned for something I never asked him about, and he doesn't talk to me anymore. He would come over and play on my toon until I kicked him out of my apartment for buying plat after telling him not to use my computer. He was living in a homeless shelter. In all the time I had known him for 30 years, he had never had a job. I got him a position where I was working, and he got hurt after one month and now is permanently disabled with metal plates in his body after he fell off a ladder. But he was one of the best players I have ever met in EQ. He never told me he let a girl into my apartment look around it. He got pissed, kicked him from the apartment, got in through the back door onto my account, and necro sacked my toon 565 times down to LVL 46 from 70. He was going to lvl 4 if the game had let him.

Later, I discovered they had a funeral for Shawn on ECI, the server that merged with Tunare. His friend and wife were running the gaming shop in Cary, NC, and connected with the guild Diligence. I let him start over on TT with my account and created Draxion again. It was a comedy of error. So, who was the guild leader of Aftermath, Guidin Stein, on MM from the guild? I heard a story that Furor was the first player to 50. is that true?

My biggest problem in life is that I put people too much on pedestals and give them too much credit when they don't deserve it. I am very naive when it comes to people and too trusting. I had two wonderful parents in my life when I was growing up. There was so much love in our house. My stepdad was a wonderful man, and he should not have died as he did from brain cancer. That's why my heart goes out to the Mcquaid family. I played EQ to get away with my RL problems and not start anymore.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
So the three people who got lifetime accounts for EQ were Alex, Jeff, and Ron right for doing the Evercracked Video?

Ridas

Pay to play forum
My bet is on paranoid schizophrenia. Will you reveal your mental disorder in your next podcast, if we get a big betting pool going?
So far we have borderline and my guess.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Who has the paranoid schizophrenia if you're thinking this is my alt and running to mods?

mick-foley-sock.gif

Ah man, this is good content

Last edited:
  • 1Repost
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
The store address is a PO Box in the shopping center as a Mailbox Depot store. The State of Delaware requires the corporation to have a physical address, including a picture, where the agent on file can be served M-F from 9 am-5 pm. Brad was listed as their agent on file for a long time, and I don't know if it has changed. VR, for a mysterious reason, can't seem to get in contact with the FTB to update their corporate information.

However, they don't have a problem updating the website. Hmm. It's not a big deal. I heard there used to be an animal doctor in the shopping center that maybe one of Brad's relatives. It would take maybe 30 mins to clear up any issues it may have caused to their developmental delay. I get it to keep it hidden until you are ready to strike, but if you don't make it happen, you tarnish a dead man's rep for your only personal benefit. Everyone knows you are trying to complete the game for Brad and Kurt, but why must you keep his name associated with a doomed project. I got punished for calling them out on it on the website. By the way, I am permanently banned from speaking on the website now even though I have over 800 friends on the forums. They decide to carry the mute over to the discord channel too after the post. I guess they feared I would weaponize my followers and cause trouble.

I am not a Liz Woolley simp, nor have I talked to her in over 2.5+ years. Personally, I don't trust Liz or VR at this point.

I have a feeling that if they don't get a certain amount of summer pledges, they will close the project and do a COE. You can't get a refund on a pledge, even though they charged a ursury fee on top of the pledge amount. Only lending institutions can do it. They are so fucking dirty. Some people are claiming it as a purchase because there is a reward attached to it. Class action lawsuits since 2012 have been dealt a killing blow by the supreme court. If VR goes into bankruptcy, all the investors are paid first which is basically the VR BOD. It's some slick motherfucking shit there. VR is no more than a holding company, or a boiler room set up at this point. I found out if you make a certain amount over 15,000 a year as a work for hire you have to pay taxes in America if you live overseas.

LLCs don't have to release their investors' names, nor do they have their listed donations publicized. Their tax obligations to the states are all self-reporting. They have never made over 1 million dollars a year in corporate tax revenue filling.

I was offered free advertising on Pantheon Radio, but I constantly turned it down. I never took any, kind of bribe, err I mean donation, to my content for promoting their game because it is against the FTC regulations. I gave my time and money from my heart and pocket because I cared about the project. Btw, it's a $44,000 dollar FTC fine I believe. Now you can do a sponsored stream and that is a different category. All the pantheon content creators say multiple times we are not affiliated with VR why are all their videos checked by the community manager before they are released as a public stream.

Last edited:

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
On a serious note, there's a difference between hating a company/person and having them out of your system. If you think they're a shit company then don't waste any of your time or energy on them b/c they will fail on their own accord. You are clearly obsessed on a personal level with some of the devs b/c of perceived wrongs.

Even if everything you said is true what it seems to me is they are stretching every dollar in order to keep the project going - bending every tax rule they can. Ok, but who gives a shit? You are neck deep in the pantheon forum drama that literally no one gives a fuck about.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I appreciate your opposing view. but let me ask you a question if you saw someone about to get in trouble would you keep quiet and walk away or would you try to help them? I still have faith in the project.

If things aren't working out between us why not offer a refund and part as friends and let me go my way. But instead, they kept my money and blocked me from the site. They refused to give my rewards that my pledge package offers.

Before the "famous" post, they would not allow me in the 1st VIP chat after taking $600 money. Some people in the community like Vandraad have been more negative than me in other ways but they aren't banned from the forums. Only me. Discord Admins have told people to let them know if I show up so they can immediately ban me.

We need more billboard bus advertisements because 2022 SDCC convention is coming. I have donated money to the Plus and Baz streams and even have bought merchandize from their store.

There were already 2500 pages of Pantheon memes before I arrived here.

Last edited:

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's your own fault for giving them $600. They don't have to give it back, but I would if I were them just to not deal with you anymore. I have never read their private forums so I can't say for sure what happened. My suspicion is you wore them out over a long period of time with your posts and they finally had enough.