Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
So, the people messing with sox reported themselves to get their posts moved? Brilliant reasoning.

That's not what I think at all. Let me be clear, the level of Brad Mads requires mod intervention here.

whew-goldblum.gif

whewwww

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
That's not what I think at all. Let me be clear, the level of Brad Mads requires mod intervention here.

whew-goldblum.gif

whewwww
Your words: "Yup nother day, nother blow up and appeal to the mods"

My post was obviously sarcasm after LLR's explanation for the moved posts and your prior claim it was a result of appeals to mod. The point was you thinking people were appealing to the mods (your words and more than once) when it wasn't the case. Making fun of crazy doesn't require appealing to mods, but LLR's position once he read the thread is pretty understandable.

When will you understand no one cares as much about Pantheon as you and people like sox do? It's a footnote and a joke. If it ever does release in a state that is even 50% functionality of the worst MMO releases in history, I'm sure some people will play it, but there's no reason to be excited about it or passionate like the fanboys are.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Ya I didn't say anyone reported themselves or whatever you're suggesting. Sox has you right where he wants ya.

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Pathetic

DickTrickle

Ya I didn't say anyone reported themselves or whatever you're suggesting. Sox has you right where he wants ya.

I'm not actually saying anyone actually reported themselves. Like, do you really not follow?

LLR tells people to cut the shit.
You say people are appealing to mods.
LLR makes it clear that he was moving posts because of non-sox behavior
I make a sarcastic response that people are reporting themselves to highlight how ludicrous your assertion of people "appealing to mods" is.

1655270923892.png

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
1655271370109.png

1655271761864.png

I mean here's two in the last month, with another mod visit recently because of insane flare ups. We can't have an honest conversation about anything or give an inch here, can we?

As far as nothing to get excited about. I meant to get on this one in my last response.

There is an absolute dearth of MMOs with any kind of substance. Does Pantheon look like something that will set the bar forever like Elden Ring? Uh no. Have I seen anything deliver since classic WoW past EQ? Maybe Rift: Planes of Telara showed promise. That's it. I watch this forum hype up the most absolute cringe, casual and "play original WoW trilogy over again" stuff then trash an effort to remake something in the same vein as EverQuest. I see defenses of the abysmal legendary system in WoW Legion, or even criticizing me for thinking that was anything beyond horrible and completely clueless.

We're going to be here a long time, whether you wanna get with the program or not. We need Pantheon. Keep your socks on, I'm not your enemy.

DickTrickle

View attachment 417198

View attachment 417202

I mean here's two in the last month, with another mod visit recently because of insane flare ups. We can't have an honest conversation about anything or give an inch here, can we?

As far as nothing to get excited about. I meant to get on this one in my last response.

There is an absolute dearth of MMOs with any kind of substance. Does Pantheon look like something that will set the bar forever like Elden Ring? Uh no. Have I seen anything deliver since classic WoW past EQ? Maybe Rift: Planes of Telara showed promise. That's it. I watch this forum hype up the most absolute cringe, casual and "play original WoW trilogy over again" stuff then trash an effort to remake something in the same vein as EverQuest. I see defenses of the abysmal legendary system in WoW Legion, or even criticizing me for thinking that was anything beyond horrible and completely clueless.

We're going to be here a long time, whether you wanna get with the program or not. We need Pantheon. Keep your socks on, I'm not your enemy.

The first was one was legit. The second one is *wanting* to see his content that he deleted -- that definitely doesn't count. That's pretty far from everyone crying for mods. It's not like there's much genuine content here to disrupt with his insanity, anyway. Again, I think you vastly overestimate the depth of negativity people have for this game. It's there but it's superficial. They're not scorned lovers like sox, just people swiping left. That's really my only point here.

And, yeah, people go nuts over stupid shit all the time, but that's what a bunch of dumb geeks do. There's just not enough substance there to get a bite on even if you want to believe. Yes, there's more than one zone and class and it's not 2014 levels, but hardly anything is even conceptually finished, let alone finished in the actual game. Even your pal Sox admits that they've been making poor progress. If a crazy nut like Sox can't get hard for this game anymore, doesn't that say something?

So, until they have something more substantial, it'll get falling gifs like it has for years and years. I have more hope for a non-existent company to eventually form and make a more challenging group-oriented MMORPG than I do this existing company. I get where you're coming from because you love the potential of what the game could be if everything came to fruition but the complete unknown seems like a better bet.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Yeah no one wanted any kind of investigation into him being a troll alt and hoping for a ban. Ooookay. The rest of the recent events are completely normal, not a result of any kind of being mad at all. Whatever you say.

But.

Like it or not, it's funded and they show monthly progress on tools that can crank out abilities, day/night cycle, sky, weather ambience, animations and their climate effects.

We can keep pretending otherwise and insisting people are mass murderers or whatever. I've truly got nothing personal with anyone here and it certainly helps pass the time until launch day.

I've figured out Sox saw the most recent Batman and is pegging me as some kind of Penguin villain. I'm not the bad guy, he sort of wasn't either. As least, not how I see things now.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
What's with all these words??

This is the best gif thread on the internet, not a discussion. Pfft

• 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Honest review of my podcast idea.

I was doing some looking around. There is a market here for a podcast with huge numbers about video games. I watched a stream today where 2000 people were watching it simultaneously and interacting with the staff. Video games are here to stay as popular as television or comics today. I think a four-panel concept of people on the screen is the way to go. I still believe a call-in type 1 hour and a half show is a way to go.

The real money is to be made selling emotes and merchandise from the store. The social media campaign needs to be up and running. I can see this idea taking off. What will make the show different than the next podcast?

I need to revamp my idea for the podcast. I like the gallery effect as it strolls thru the hallways. It haan anciently EQ feel to it, like Erudin. The aspect of adding new games as the series goes on will, at best, will hold their attention minimally for now. The intro music needs to be less than a minute.

Am I wrong in my assumption, guys?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Honest review of my podcast idea.
You are reviewing your own idea?

I was doing some looking around. There is a market here for a podcast with huge numbers about video games. I watched a stream today where 2000 people were watching it simultaneously and interacting with the staff. Video games are here to stay as popular as television or comics today.
Yes. We noticed.

I think a four-panel concept of people on the screen is the way to go. I still believe a call-in type 1 hour and a half show is a way to go. The real money is to be made selling emotes and merchandise from the store.
Yes. Twitch and YouTube.

The social media campaign needs to be up and running. I can see this idea taking off. What will make the show different than the next podcast?
The 3 minute long intro and scripted content explaining basic gaming ideas to gamers.

I need to revamp my idea for the podcast. I like the gallery effect as it strolls thru the hallways. It haan anciently EQ feel to it, like Erudin. The aspect of adding new games as the series goes on will, at best, will hold their attention minimally for now. The intro music needs to be less than a minute.

Am I wrong in my assumption, guys?
Yes. It needs to be under 10 seconds.

You are over thinking this. Just do it. You need to gain experience in lots of different things to pull this off (streaming platforms/software, editing, hosting, marketing) and doing it is the only way to learn.

Choose one topic, choose three people from this thread and stream it on Twitch. Clip the best bits for YouTube. Done. You'll get FoH views of people wanting to see the car crash as a seed viewership you can build on.

The entire point of podcasting is that it's low effort to produce.

• 2Like

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
Everquest Next has more playable characters and zones than Pantheon ever will.

400px-Kerranwarrioreqnext.jpg
LMAO!!! That stupid ass lion, how long ago was that now? jeez.

Also ya'll are intense level of involved in this shit. Holy fuck. And not even with the game, but your sidebar dramas and online borderline weird community. Just sayin'

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
LMAO!!! That stupid ass lion, how long ago was that now? jeez.

Also ya'll are intense level of involved in this shit. Holy fuck. And not even with the game, but your sidebar dramas and online borderline weird community. Just sayin'

You know these gentlemen by chance??