Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
It could go in chronological order of the games and stop on each picture and show a release date and description for each one so we can see how far gaming has come from its roots!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
LMAO!!! That stupid ass lion, how long ago was that now? jeez.

Also ya'll are intense level of involved in this shit. Holy fuck. And not even with the game, but your sidebar dramas and online borderline weird community. Just sayin'
Borderline? Bitch please. This board is autism without borders, and it’s fantastic.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
On a side note. My Kurt Schilling 10 minor league rookie cards from 1989 Toledo Mudhens arrived today. I am going to make a bank.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Eli809

Trakanon Raider
Honest review of my podcast idea.

I was doing some looking around. There is a market here for a podcast with huge numbers about video games. I watched a stream today where 2000 people were watching it simultaneously and interacting with the staff. Video games are here to stay as popular as television or comics today. I think a four-panel concept of people on the screen is the way to go. I still believe a call-in type 1 hour and a half show is a way to go.

The real money is to be made selling emotes and merchandise from the store. The social media campaign needs to be up and running. I can see this idea taking off. What will make the show different than the next podcast?

I need to revamp my idea for the podcast. I like the gallery effect as it strolls thru the hallways. It haan anciently EQ feel to it, like Erudin. The aspect of adding new games as the series goes on will, at best, will hold their attention minimally for now. The intro music needs to be less than a minute.

Am I wrong in my assumption, guys?
Most important part of a podcast and or streaming is the personality or personalities to carry it. Gaming space for podcast is great. I personally like no call ins. That way the viewers can see the interaction with the guests and the hosts.
Money will come from merch but usually the main income in ad spots. Prerolls and midrolls. Also YouTube ad revenue.

• 1Like

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Watching amouranth is good eq practice, as you learn how to best give your krono to wood elves and your ears get acclimated to the random sounds of licking and crackling you can expect on raid discord.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Watching amouranth is good eq practice, as you learn how to best give your krono to wood elves and your ears get acclimated to the random sounds of licking and crackling you can expect on raid discord.

I have never understood why Amouranth is as famous and as popular as she is. At least for me there has always been something off on her looks, an uncanny valley type situation that just prevents me from finding her super hot.

On the other hand that bitch is a stone cold shrewd business woman who will use anything and everything available to her for her advantage as long as she is able to sucker dollars away from simps, retards, and fags and that is something we all should find attractive.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

I dont do pve kronoquest. No one should.

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
She just played the meta well and had smart people around her exploiting whatever was needed. She looks like a Frankenstein's monster of stitched together parts to try and 'make' her hot, but her body shape isn't natural. Kinda like Pantheon.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is there a chance Pantheon could have an epic bake sale?
Or maybe a car wash to earn the money needed?

Either worked all the time back in the 80's when all this started.
We need a montage!

• 1Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Is there a chance Pantheon could have an epic bake sale?
Or maybe a car wash to earn the money needed?

Either worked all the time back in the 80's when all this started.
We need a montage!

They're fully funded. Dont need a bake sale etc.

Are these twitch whores gonna stream this game? Do they stream games?

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pantheon has frequent updates and seems like they have a decent number of employees. Are that many people really donating to keep all these folks employed full time?

• 1Like

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think its private funding mainly, at least according to Wikipedia:

"On January 19, 2021, Visionary Realms announced that they received a seven-figure investment from a private party. While it is not full funding,"

Not sure where nigron gets his "fully funded" from.

Who knows, imo, its probably 60/40, if/when, this comes out. And the when is still years away(given their progress), unless they release something so minimal just to release.

• 1Like