Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
The redesign of the shirt logo would have been perfect except for the word Cunt being used. it would make a great back side to the T-shirt.

Change cunt to Matey! Then we can talk.

Last edited:

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Ya I like the current one, it's authentic.

Who wants to buy the sock puppet? 25$ or trade for shirt.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
what do you mean?
steven spielberg GIF by Maudit

• 4Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Ya know I was hoping for a Pantheon only thing, but.... the world could use a gaming review site with actually trusted reviews. IGN etc are paid shills to the core.

I typically use the responses to things on this forum as a guide. But I don't want the rest of the world here either. Would love to see IGN etc have a foil to their scheme where triple AAA mcdondalds garbage gets called out by real gamers for what it is rather than giving it an 82% or some shit that they do.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I am in all favor of good mercy killing Nirgon but I don't have the heart to stab Pantheon right now. They are still trying to make it work. I believe in the project even though they don't like me for telling the truth. The problem is that these gaming companies have a lot of money and influence in the community. These projects would be viewed as social promotions and deleted on impact. You would be spinning your wheels. I am still wrestling with the idea of the name, the Dead Game Society. My friend thinks it is a good idea. Gaming companies would get mad when you refer to their game as a dead game. I heard Asmon mention the term today. I think most people would like a style of a show like this idea you have Nirgon but the gaming companies would try to fight you over this idea. It would have to be adult-oriented on Twitch.

Last edited:

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ya know I was hoping for a Pantheon only thing, but.... the world could use a gaming review site with actually trusted reviews. IGN etc are paid shills to the core.

I typically use the responses to things on this forum as a guide. But I don't want the rest of the world here either. Would love to see IGN etc have a foil to their scheme where triple AAA mcdondalds garbage gets called out by real gamers for what it is rather than giving it an 82% or some shit that they do.

The irony of you saying things like this, then the absolute simping you do for this title. The hypocrisy is real.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I am grateful that Brad created EQ. If it wasn't for EQ, I don't honestly know what would have happened to me. EQ kept me home and out of trouble. I knew about Vanguard but I never tried it. I only followed Pantheon for Brad, and when he died I figured I owe him a life debt. I tend to be very aggressive when I start a project and I know it raised some red flags. I rub some people the wrong way, especially mentioning the name Woolley. I have always been the middle ground for the average gamer.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
If you let a hobo into your house and he takes a shit in the middle of the living room over and over, is it the hobos fault, or your fault for letting him in?

• 2Like
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 2 users