Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I know when I watch twitch streams I love to have the video only take up 20% of the screen. Perfect!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
This is what they call a streaming kit. These are pieces to add the stream as an overlay. Initially, that is what I thought. Those are s face cam and streamer buttons.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

This is what they call a streaming kit. These are pieces to add the stream as an overlay. Initially, that is what I thought. Those are s face cam and streamer buttons.
It's completely fucking awful. Fire yourself.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
What I still can't believe is that Sox isn't self-aware enough to know what's really going on in here.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
This is one of the best troll jobs I have ever seen, instead of making something, Sox is going to spend the next 8 years blue balling this thread with pre-alpha info about the thing he is eventually gonna do.

It really is a masterpiece troll job. Bravo!

• 1Truth!
  • 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
"What I still can't believe is that Sox isn't self-aware enough to know what's really going on in here."

Huh? If you are talking about whether I care about you. I do but I don't. My answer is I don't care what you think but it would be nice if you did. In the earlier video, I posted I heard what Asmon was saying that people should speak up to the people who aren't gamers and who don't know what the deal is with the gaming companies. I have heard other people in this forum say the same thing. I think if more people got involved the world would be a better place. But I realize you can't save everyone, and my opinions are relative. All I heard all my life is you can't win, you don't matter, maybe winning is establishing a voice to be heard throughout the night to provide a path in which people can walk through the darkness to the light.

I have been listening to too much Supertramp and Breakfast in America.

Last edited:

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
All I heard all my life is you can't win, maybe winning is establishing a voice to be heard throughout the night to provide a path in which for people to walk in the darkness.
hits harder when read in a Zoolander voice
1656120646791.png

• 10Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 10 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Get the latest Gaming News on I am not done yet. I am needing to add live feeds daily to make it interesting and gamers friendly. I know it needs more MMORPG stuff. Anything else you would like to see? I still got to hook up the eCommerce Amazon affiliate store to the website. It's Gunna rock. Who wants to donate to the Kickstarter site or directly to the captain's pocket? Yar!

Last edited:

DickTrickle

Yeah, I looked at one and it was clearly some algorithmic mish mash. Or just the rambling spaghetti mind of Sox. Both are nearly identical.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I have feeds coming in all the time and it is my job to upload them to the server. It is a slow working process, and I am the only one doing it. I am going to change the name to The Crossroads-where the virtual meets the real world. i have too many pokers in the fire now but I will finish it, unlike Pantheon. How about some feedback.

Last edited:

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Not content material to relaxation on its laurels AI: The Somnium Information – nirvanA Initiative has one other tough puzzle to throw your manner. As soon as Mizuki finds a well-recognized corpse within the park, you’ll see that there are three letters on each the entrance and the again of the monument the physique is sticking to. The left aspect says AEF, whereas the precise says RLE. In case you’ve been paying consideration, you possibly can already resolve this puzzle simply by trying on the letters accessible to you. What prominently featured factor within the sport has contained these letters?
You have great content on that Website. I learned so much about this random game.

• 1Worf

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Well, the content will get better. I am looking into more RSS feeds right now. See ya later.

• 1Like