Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Chris

Potato del Grande
You guys have fun. I am out of here. I am tired of people complaining to the mods about my posts. I have tried to have a decent conversation with you guys and all you want to do here is to make fun of people's conditions and put people down. Yes, I honestly think there is a better way to do things but not here. I see why the girl at Blizzard killed herself. As a gamer, I thought we could make a connection. I guess not. I understand the fact it is ok to joke with people you guys take it too far sometimes. Have a nice life.
Dude, we wanted to be on the podcast weeks ago and gave you expert feedback to make it a success. Where is it?

You keep changing the subject to barely believable anecdotes we can't engage with to the point that we think you are a fake troll account. You played Everquest with James Earl Jones? Fuck off.

Now you have a bizarre bot generated news website that's 10 years out of date. Take a step back and reflect on how you are coming across here.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
Sox, this board has been around over 20 years in different incarnations and we've developed a very unique and consistent flavor of salty crusty culture.
This very thread has existed for 8 years, with over 40k posts (1292 pages @ 40 posts/page), and has a very clear tone to its general content and attitude.
Read the room.

I can't say that everyone has been peachy to you, but I don't think you have fair or realistic expectations of how we're all supposed to respond to you.
Actually, this crowd has provided some genuine and constructive feedback, especially considering that you consistently give plenty of reason for people to poke at you - and to be clear I'm not at all talking about any autism or aspergers or other personal/mental/psychological issues - just the tone and content of your contribution to the forum.

As much as you consistently frustrate the shit out of me, you also provide some... unique takes on Pantheon and the gaming world, and I think the forum is richer for your presence.

Even the brightest FOH Forum stars get smeared in plenty of shit, both deservedly and not.
To be honest, you're burning pretty bright. Shine on buddy, and keep us posted on the podcast and website!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I don't even get what prompted this. I don't really see anything of substance between his entry about his horrible website and his quit post. I don't see how the mods are involved, either.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
At least one post got moved, so you don't have a complete picture.

I didn't report him, so I can't speak for those people. But I imagine it's the principle of the matter. Was he highly disruptive? Not really. Was he dismissive and non-responsive to the point that multiple people(myself included) suspected him of being a bot? Definitely. At that point, even if it's just mildly annoying, you don't want to encourage that kind of behavior by letting it continue.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Who in the actual fuck would report him?

I reported his post a while ago when he was showing his real name and last 4 of CC when he was complaining about being "hacked". As incoherent as he could be at times and just babble about shit, I didn't want the idiot to dox himself. But that was it.

I can only imagine the stuff about his website is trying to advertise a gaming website(That is pointless) in this thread(hosted on another gaming website). Not that the website had jack shit to do with pantheon. Though I guess the gifs dont either, but those are tradition now!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This place is full of redneck/asshole if you look closer, but hey its part of the internet.
yes-hell-ya-brother.gif

If the little bit of shit thats been said to him hurts his feewingz, I can at least understand why he only visits this particular thread now.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I have done some soul searching these last few days and have decided to change the name to Dead Game Society. I won't be using any form of tobacco products or swearing in my logo. As far as JEJ is concerned, it was kind of cool that he played EQ. I know it was him because he would occasionally studder whenever he got frustrated. Celebrities don't bother me because I am already a rock star. I don't run to mods or nor do I try to get people kicked out of a forum. I am a firm believer in free speech as long as you don't take away someone's right to protest peacefully. If you got a problem with me, come and talk to me. I am very approachable as a person. Don't be a little Biatch. For some reason, pantheon people have a fixation on me and this forum like we know something they don't know. Petty jealousy, I guess. Just keep your ears to the ground and your mouth off you know what. In closing, the Pantheon community has many good people, and my hope was to merge the old-time gamer dogs with the new generation pups. I have not given up yet.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Repost
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have done some soul searching these last few days and have decided to change the name to Dead Game Society. I won't be using any form of tobacco products or swearing in my logo. As far as JEJ is concerned, it was kind of cool that he played EQ. I know it was him because he would occasionally studder whenever he got frustrated. Celebrities don't bother me because I am already a rock star. I don't run to mods or nor do I try to get people kicked out of a forum. I am a firm believer in free speech as long as you don't take away someone's right to protest peacefully. If you got a problem with me, come and talk to me. I am very approachable as a person. Don't be a little Biatch. For some reason, pantheon people have a fixation on me and this forum like we know something they don't know. Petty jealousy, I guess. Just keep your ears to the ground and your mouth off you know what. In closing, the Pantheon community has many good people, and my hope was to merge the old-time gamer dogs with the new generation pups. I have not given up yet.

zf5817jx3w931.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
He at least made it past a full 24 hours. Kroger must not have received the prescription for his refill on time yesterday.