Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My main concern is that they're going to have too many zones and I'll have to quit my job and leave my family to fully explore all the richness that Pantheon has to offer when it releases.
I fucking wish. We can call it "Return of the Basement!"

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
My main concern is that they're going to have too many zones and I'll have to quit my job and leave my family to fully explore all the richness that Pantheon has to offer when it releases.

I Got You Heart GIF by Tristen J. Winger

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
2132 version of Lewis and Clark.

• 1Worf

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
At the current pace, the game will release with content created by people who have since died of old age. You'll be able to, literally, explore long forgotten ruins of the past. This is gonna rock.

• 2Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I expect all haters on this game to be conceding their camps and crying about basement dwellers

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Note to Self, Day 49, Captain's Blog.

2tubes tried talking some shit to me the other day by telling me they miss me in Pantheon Discord. Then he decided to join my discord. I know I am all that and a bag of chips, but something has got to give. I am the only one who is actively sought out and banned from their discord. I don't think it is Minus this time, but I know he doesn't care for me because I stood up to him. I think is someone else. This person has a hard-on for Convo that's why I originally thought it was Minus. So many questions to be answered? This person claims to be from California's Northern part.

Convo, who has a hard-on for you? Besides Minus?

Last edited:

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
i think its sad, no matter the truth.

1) if he's serious, he is obviously an obsessed dumbass, probably with some mental problems.
2) if its a troll, the same applies but for different reason.

• 2Like

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wouldn't say its the thread, but a certain poster..

So I am on topic : giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
You guys have fun. I am out of here. I am tired of people complaining to the mods about my posts. I have tried to have a decent conversation with you guys and all you want to do here is to make fun of people's conditions and put people down. Yes, I honestly think there is a better way to do things but not here. I see why the girl at Blizzard killed herself. As a gamer, I thought we could make a connection. I guess not. I understand the fact it is ok to joke with people you guys take it too far sometimes. Have a nice life.

• 2Worf
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Slow
Reactions: 4 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
You guys have fun. I am out of here. I am tired of people complaining to the mods about my posts. I have tried to have a decent conversation with you guys and all you want to do here is to make fun of people's conditions and put people down. Yes, I honestly think there is a better way to do things but not here. I see why the girl at Blizzard killed herself. As a gamer, I thought we could make a connection. I guess not. I understand the fact it is ok to joke with people you guys take it too far sometimes. Have a nice life.
6ld425.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

Goodbye GIF

• 1Solidarity

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob

This place is full of redneck/asshole if you look closer, but hey its part of the internet.