Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Ya, don't give up. Hurry up and kill yourself. Lol!

Wehehehew boy

MCB is real
The implication was that I was a hypocrite because you thought I was morally posturing. I was doing no such thing so your whole statement is dumb and pointless. I think your brain has rotted from Pantheon hopium.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Aha oh well ya see ur just stupid, that's totally not what it was and I definitely don't have some deep seated, irrational hatred for this game

Chris

Potato del Grande
Btw, new Pantheon Developer Roundtable

Didn't watch this but every question is very thoroughly timestamped...

They are talking about dungeon features that even the market leaders don't have or have purposely iterated away from.

There is no way they can implement this stuff with either the time or funding they have.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Aha oh well ya see ur just stupid, that's totally not what it was and I definitely don't have some deep seated, irrational hatred for this game
Then your statement is even more pointless. You definitely accused me of moral posturing which I definitely wasn't doing. So anything you try to build off that lie is retarded. Just stop being dumb.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Then your statement is even more pointless. You definitely accused me of moral posturing which I definitely wasn't doing. So anything you try to build off that lie is retarded. Just stop being dumb.

Aha now that you've quoted me telling this guy to Shawn Wooley himself faster, you're even more dumb!

Ha ha another win in the Pantheon thread of normie tier office chat program gifs.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
You guys are as believable as the "I quit" message from my keyboard. Now you guys go make-up and go have some good anal sex.

Last edited:
  • 2Cringe
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Aha now that you've quoted me telling this guy to Shawn Wooley himself faster, you're even more dumb!

Ha ha another win in the Pantheon thread of normie tier office chat program gifs.
In other words, I called you out on your dumb bullshit and you had no retort except herping and derping. Panthe-on!

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hey guys just found this thread. What's Pantheon. A new mmo obviously but does it look good? Is it coming out soon?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I definitely don't have some deep seated, irrational hatred for this game

You are the opposite extreme and just as bad. And I dont think anyone here has "hatred" for the game. People are just rationally very skeptical given the history of this "Game" and its team. You only see it as hatred, because you are so far up their ass you can't see anything else. If there is an irrational person here, its you. Because you refuse to see any critic or skepticism.

Basically a fan boy. Which is odd, I would think there was a forum for people like yourself, where they all circle jerk each other, letting each other know how great it will be and will 100% be out to play. Will solve all your gaming woe problems and cure cancer!

I am sure w/e the outcome here is , your response will either be A) I told you so! Filled with excuses to cover every promise/expectation , said and unsaid, missing. Or B) I was just trolling!

Last edited:

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Hey Shawn Wooley yourself faster

Haha you thought I was telling him to kill himself

FlimsyLeftDromedary-max-1mb.gif

Cuz cuz cuz ur an idiot and no one here is mad cuz Brad hur hur hur bur hur

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
  • 1Imbecile
Reactions: 2 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Who the hell is shawn wooley? Are you suffering dementia like your buddy sox now? I can picture you two in a home together cackling away. Both rambling about nonsense to each other about two completely different things.

Good gif though, finally getting on topic.

DickTrickle

Hey Shawn Wooley yourself faster

Haha you thought I was telling him to kill himself

View attachment 420169

Cuz cuz cuz ur an idiot and no one here is mad cuz Brad hur hur hur bur hur
Why so mad, bro? Is it your lack of language comprehension skills?

Nobody refers to moral posturing when they're referring to ostensibly immoral actions. Sorry you used the wrong phrase (or are lying about the implication of hypocrisy) and you just can't admit it. I'm not denying your interpretation of my comments to sox, just your usage of that phrase. This is why you're dumb and you're having such a massive stuttering fit about it.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
You boiled over and told him to hurry up Shawn Wooley'ing himself. It's right there.

Calling me mad and stupid after the fact and denying it ahahaha hooooo

• 1Imbecile

Chris

Potato del Grande
Is Nirgon actually pro-Pantheon? I always took it as mild sarcasm.

Nirgon have you played any modern MMOs?

• 1Worf

DickTrickle

You boiled over and told him to hurry up Shawn Wooley'ing himself. It's right there.

Calling me mad and stupid after the fact and denying it ahahaha hooooo
I literally said I never denied your interpretation of my comments to sox. This is why you're dumb. You're arguing against no one. You can read but can't actually process meaning. Then you say things you don't understand the meaning of. Just stop being dumb

DickTrickle

Nah, he keeps the true faith. He just doesn't understand you can want a modern EQ style game and still believe pantheon will never be that in reality.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
"Ur dumb for quoting me saying it"

Still think y'all are some of the best board goers anywhere on the net but this hatred of Pantheon and attacking anyone supporting it lol

Last edited:
  • 2Imbecile
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

I got pestered into WoW Legion and it was truly unbelievably fucked up considering the resources they have.

The rest?

Wildstar? GW2? Terra? HEH

Rift: Planes of Telara had SO MUCH promise with that world invasion system and retards/has beens cried that shit out of existence and the game into the ground. I loved that game and it deserved to succeed in every way. I even saw Kreugen on that bitch!!!

Chris

Potato del Grande
I got pestered into WoW Legion and it was truly unbelievably fucked up considering the resources they have.

The rest?

Wildstar? GW2? Terra? HEH

Rift: Planes of Telara had SO MUCH promise with that world invasion system and retards/has beens cried that shit out of existence and the game into the ground. I loved that game and it deserved to succeed in every way. I even saw Kreugen on that bitch!!!
FF14 is amazing for story, raiding and social. It has the best story in gaming history by the end.

They even have a set of throwback EQ style zones you get the only set of glowing armour in.